View Poll Results: Would you use/participate in a FASA-only section on TrekRPGNet?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

24 33.80%
  • No interest

47 66.20%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would use use/participate in a FASA-only section on TrekRPGNet?

Thumbs up I say thee Yay!

Not only do I think this is a good idea, but it might make me visit more often again. I've been coming by less often recently because...

a) Decipher's Star Trek was, IMHO, disappointing. A D20 version of ICON without all the benefits of actually having it be D20. Since much of the new talk and info was DecTrek oriented, I've sorta been working on stuff on my own. It's also been out for a while now with little to no support products.

b) My Star Trek RPG players are fans from way back. We have no problem playing the FASA version, a version that we've been playing longer and has more material then ICON and DecTrek combined.

More Power to FASATrek!

AndorMan
    Andorians-Old School Cool-New School Special FX

Thanks.

Thank you to everyone for their suggestions. While there wasn't enough support for a FASA-only board, I have expanded the non-Coda board to be non-system-specific. Thus, you can now discuss Icon, FASA, or any Star Trek RPG system (D20?) that you'd like there.

If a conversation is system-specific please be courteous to our other visitors and denote the system in the thread subject header.
    Mass Effect Fate RPG | "Mass Effect meets Fate meets awesome = FREE"
    Contributor, Gnome Stew
    "In every revolution, there's one man with a pizza."
    Star Trek (TOS) "Pizza, Pizza" (Second season), story by D.S.McBride

Perrryyy Guest

Thanks Don :)

Just noticed that. Very cool! Thanks again!