Thread: engaging long range sensors for LUG game

Perrryyy Guest

Question engaging long range sensors for LUG game

It's been a while since I checked...

Anyone in the KC Metro Area, say within 1 hour of KCK or KCMO?

Perrryyy Guest
    Ohhh..
    Why not!

* BUMP *

Well Perrryyy, I'm about 11 hours away, depending on the High-Way Patrol...it's only twice the time...Oh wait numeric, not Roman numerals...

Sorry, I realy do wish I was closer though.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Perrryyy Guest
    If I ever find myself in a position where I have to move in with my brother, I'll look you up. He lives in the Springs, but I'll have to teach him the rules

You have family here, cool- gamer at all?
    Phoenix...

but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

Perrryyy Guest
    Originally posted by Phoenix
    You have family here, cool- gamer at all?
    He used to play D&D, ages ago. I think he spends his time playing Everquest now (don't ask me which server, no clue about the game at all).

Every time I see him, I try to convert him over to Trek. No success so far

Oh well. He is my little brother after all, so I can't expect him to know everthing

Colorado Springs Trek

I'm not sure if I've dealt with either of you on the subject before (I found a LugTrek gamer in ColoSpgs, but lost his number and contact information when my system crashed).
    Do either of you currently run a Trek campaign in the area? I am most interested.

Perrryyy Guest

Re: Colorado Springs Trek

Originally posted by selek
    I'm not sure if I've dealt with either of you on the subject before (I found a LugTrek gamer in ColoSpgs, but lost his number and contact information when my system crashed).
    Do either of you currently run a Trek campaign in the area? I am most interested.
    I don't, that's why I'm still looking for a game. Problem is you're in western or central CO & I'm in eastern KS

Ah well...

off to searching again.

Selek, that would be me over here by the airport enterance. I've also lost you info for pretty much the same reason...

phoenixmerrick@email.msn.com

392-5029
    Phoenix...

And I'm here in SA, TX . . . see my posting lower on this board.

And ICON is such a good system.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One