Thread: FASA Starship Duels

FASA Starship Duels

He he he...

Okay all you FASA guys. I've got a good one for you over on my site. Remember the starship duels that used the nifty little rotating nav-wheels? I just slapped the rules online along with the graphics files needed to make your own. Yes, I'm a geek.

I've got the stats and graphics for the Enterprise, Reliant, and all three FASA flavors of Klingon Bird-of-Prey. I only got the first box set, so if anyone else has the stats for any of the other published stuff, I'd appreciate it.

Files are pretty big as they're meant to be printed at 300 dpi. Anyway, here's the link straight to it...

http://home.att.net/~Rally.7R/starsh...rshipduels.htm

-- Daniel
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

Cool

COOL! Thanks!

Dave may be the only one who cares but I finally got around to adding a Romulan ship to the mix -- the White Wind

I also did completely new, 'clean' versions of all the original stuff. The main 'Duels' page is here .

-- Daniel

I missed this the first time out (wallowing in self-pity during unemployment no doubt), but... cool.

I may need to print this out tonight and figure out if I can adapt for Coda.
    AKA Breschau of Livonia (mainly rpg forums)
    Gaming blog 19thlevel

Now that's a thought, Dan!

Also, if anyone has a request for specific FASA ships to do, let me know. 24c ships could of course be done, but the damage and shield rates would probably need to be rescaled. I mean, the Enterprise-D's shields would probably be something like 20 (!) on this scale.

-- Daniel

I think it'd work really well for TOS ships - that sort of combat system really, in my opinion, captures the feel of TOS (and early movies) battles. I'd go with the Constitution, D-7, and (Romulan) Bird of Prey - and possibly the Orion raider from "Journey to Babel" - the ship that danced all around the Enterprise.
    AKA Breschau of Livonia (mainly rpg forums)
    Gaming blog 19thlevel

Originally posted by Dan Stack
    I think it'd work really well for TOS ships - that sort of combat system really, in my opinion, captures the feel of TOS (and early movies) battles. I'd go with the Constitution, D-7, and (Romulan) Bird of Prey - and possibly the Orion raider from "Journey to Babel" - the ship that danced all around the Enterprise.
    Yup. You just named the exact four ships I was planning on doing next. I've kinda been busy w/RL, but I wanted to get back to this. After that batch, I was thinking about a Gorn ship, then maybe the Larson, D-18, and a Romulan ship (but I haven't decided whether to go TOS (V-9) or Movies (Winged Defender)).

-- Daniel