Thread: GenCon

GenCon

Hi All!

Just a quick question. How many people are going from the boards and is there any interest in trying to get together and do a little game, let's say after the dealer hall closes?

Any takers?
    Any ideas?

Ronin84
    Greg

If this needs to be moved, please do couldn't figure where to best post it.

Me! Me! Me!

Although I think, you'll be lucky to get a response from anyone else, I know I didn't (other than yourself )

Then again, maybe you're more popular than me...

Don's got me down to run a game Thursday evening until 10, but otherwise I'm free!
    Jon

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song.
    Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do."
    THE DOCTOR, "Survival" (Doctor Who)

We'll see maybe now that we are closer to GC it will get more of a response. Don't have my schedule in front of me but we will have to get together and do something.

Ronin84
    Greg

I'll be there a couple days, but not sure if I'll have time to game any. I want to look at the new BattleTech and see what else is coming out for other games.

What are you planning?
    HHirl i'Luruth tr'Kiev-erei'Enriov AQSG Romulan Division http://www.gnx12.dial.pipex.com/AQSG/
    Dimitri Valjean -Colonel AQSG Maquis Division http://www.angelfire.com/fl/switala/valjean/valjean.html
    Moderator Romulan Jolan'Tru Group
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jolantru/

Thoughts for GenCon

My thoughts were this:

We have so many of us on the board, I don't how many are going to attend GenCon but I do know that Imagus, Lt.Dade and myself are running events for Decipher.

One night it would be fun to get together and run something. What exactly I am talking about is still in the ether but I thought I would throw it out there.

My group almost as a whole is coming up so I know that there will be bodies (6 counting me) there.

If there is interest then let's do it! I have been going there for almost 14 years and would love to send Milwaukee off with a blast.

Ronin84
    Greg

gamers bump

Bump!

Greg

I'll be there at the Decipher booth (every day) so at least stop by and say "hi!" Don't know about a pickup game, however.

Could be fun, though!
    Mass Effect Fate RPG | "Mass Effect meets Fate meets awesome = FREE"
    Contributor, Gnome Stew
    "In every revolution, there's one man with a pizza."
    Star Trek (TOS) "Pizza, Pizza" (Second season), story by D.S.McBride

Same here. And since it'll be my first time at Gen Con, I'll probably be the one all goggly-eyed.
    Former Decipher RPG Net Rep

"Doug, at the keyboard, his fingers bleeding" (with thanks to Moriarti)

In D&D3E, Abyssal is not the language of evil vacuum cleaners.

Giggling

Don,

I will see you at the booth as well and look forward to seeing you again. I hope you will be able to get the schedule and adventures to us soon so we can familarize ourselves with them before we get there.

Doug,

Look forward to meeting you for the first time.

Ronin84

Greg

Don/Doug-

If I bring my Player's and Narrator's guides, will you sign them?

(wow, I feel like a fanboy)
    Uruz - Alexander Skrabut - uruzrune@gmail.com

My girlfriend and I will be at GenCon, although I will be running Hero Wars events from 10:00am to 2:00pm and 7:00pm to 11:00pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. My schedule is wide open otherwise, and I'd enjoy a chance to actually play something. I'm willing to run Star Trek demos between 2:30pm and 6:30pm on those days, and possibly sometime on Sunday as well.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy