View Poll Results: What's the sexiest race & why?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vulcans

11 14.67%
  • Andorians

8 10.67%
  • Orions

10 13.33%
  • Tellarite

0 0%
  • Trill

27 36.00%
  • Bajorans

9 12.00%
  • Klingons

0 0%
  • Romulans

4 5.33%
  • Caitians

2 2.67%
  • None of the above

4 5.33%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Sexiest Species

Originally posted by Uruz
    Why don't I see Cardassian on this list?

Scaly Cardassian chicks rule!

(feel free to shoot, but stun settings only please )
    'cause they only gave me 10 spots for choices.
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

Cool

I wonder if Cardassian females give new meaning to the term "spooning."
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

Originally posted by REG
    You know it.
    Uruz - Alexander Skrabut - uruzrune@gmail.com

Originally posted by REG
    Ouch!

I love it!

Bajorans, baby!

Sumthin' about those cute noses. Plus, they all seem to have nice hips. All the better for hangin' on to during a wild ride!

Sorry if I offend anyone here saying that, but I mean well though.

Steve

So far, it loks like the Trill in the lead by quite a bit. Thogh my analysis may be spotty...

Sorry...couldn't resist. IT's the beer. Really.
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

[i]Sorry if I offend anyone here saying that, but I mean well though.

Steve [/B]
    Too many people bitch about being offended. Offend away man! It is the SEXIEST species poll, after all!

Actually, more politically incorrect statements are welcome. By me, at least; the management may have other opinions.

John Stuart Mill

You want more political incorrectness? Than take this:
    "(/&((§%/(=!!!! and this %§%&*'!"$!!!!!

How you like it, haha

BTW it's of course the Vulcans!!
    We came in peace, for all mankind - Apollo 11

Did anyone else find Jennifer Lein's (Kes') voice particularly sexy? I enjoyed listening to her.

Originally posted by Ineti
    Did anyone else find Jennifer Lein's (Kes') voice particularly sexy? I enjoyed listening to her.
    Hells yeah! She has what one might call a bedroom voice. A bit less raspy and scary than Kathleen Turner these days

Perrryyy Guest
    Originally posted by Ineti
    Her voice is great & the rest of her ain't bad either! I loved her in the series "Phenom", back in 93 (even though she was only in a supporting role).

Ineti, Kes's voice made her the sexiest woman on Voyager. Seven looked like a slut, Belanna was scary, and Janeway... well, Janeway just wasn't the least bit sexy.

I voted for Trills too. That helmsman in Insurrection was a real looker, Ezri was about the cutest girl next door I've ever seen, and Jadzia... mmm, Jadzia...

Where was I? Oh yes, Jadzia. The very epitome of classic beauty, and such a warm, fun, complicated, and intelligent personality. Worf was one lucky Klingon.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

Oh Come Now!

I know this was mentioned before, but I can't believe no one has picked Tellarite yet!

Come on! Talk about hirsute honeys!

And what's up with the 0 votes for Klingons? You wimps afraid of a little sharp teeth? Three words ...

Lursa, B'Etor, Jacuzzi!

Hot diggity dawg! OK, I'll go back to my cell now ...

Steve

"I know this was mentioned before, but I can't believe no one has picked Tellarite yet!

Come on! Talk about hirsute honeys! "

BARF!

John Stuart Mill

And what's up with the 0 votes for Klingons? You wimps afraid of a little sharp teeth? Three words ...

Lursa, B'Etor, Jacuzzi!

There was no need to vote for Klingons the take their own mates willing or not! In fact with kicking, biting, and screaming preference... Votes we don't need no stinking votes!
    We Fight To Enrich The Spirit. (qa' aIje'meH maSuv):House Motto.