Thread: The Art of Star Trek...Gaming

Lightbulb The Art of Star Trek...Gaming

As an artist and a mondo Star Trek and RPG fan, I've done a lot of illustrations for my campaigns and I know I can't be alone. Taking a page from swrpgnetwork.com, could we create a forum for Star Trek RPG art, like their Star Wars Artist Guild? Would anyone be interested?

Check out the Holonet Forums on www.swrpgnetwork.com, and scroll down to Star Wars Artist Guild (SWAG) and see if something similar would interest the folks here and be OK with "The Powers That Be".

Thanks for your time,

AndorMan
    Beauty is in the eye of the Andorian

There's already an area for art on this site. I don't know how or to whom you would submit though.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Captain Taranis Branill
    USS Avatar CO

"I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details." -Albert Einstein
    -From the dedication plaque, USS Avatar

The opinions expressed in this post are the biased and personal opinions of the author except where noted. If anything in this post offends you, feel free to ignore it and get on with your life.
    ----------------------------------------------------

I am very in favour of this idea and think it would be excellent int he extreme

Arrow

When you're in the TrekRPGNetwork web site, click VISUAL REFERENCE MATERIAL for artworks categorized by artists.

If you want to submit fan-created material and artwork, click SUBMISSION INFORMATION.
    Anyhoo, just some random thoughts...

"My philosophy is 'you don't need me to tell you how to play -- I'll just provide some rules and ideas to use and get out of your way.'"
    -- Monte Cook

"Min/Maxing and munchkinism aren't problems with the game: they're problems with the players."
    -- excerpt from Guardians of Order's Role-Playing Game Manifesto

A GENERATION KIKAIDA fan

DISCLAIMER: I Am Not A Lawyer

I've been borrowing pictures from there for my game for some time now. There are some people with real talent submitting stuff. It's a great resource for those of us who are artistically challenged.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1