Thread: Question....

Question....

I was wondering if anyone had a list already typed up of all the skills and professions? I'm creating an online character database for my RPG site, and would like to add drop down boxes for all the skills and have every skill possible to choose from.

Or if anyone has any easy suggestions on how to go from the professions skills, species skills, and then your other skills that takes up 10+ pages in the book and put that into a web page easiest (with out breaking copyright laws). I have a few players that refuse to spend the $30 bucks so....I can teach them how to play, but I want a character database to store all the character sheets. The final version will have a lcars look to it, so that it looks like your looking at an actuall personelle record.

Hey Don, if you would like to make an HTML version of your PDF form....? J/K I wouldn't ask that of you. But that would be an excellent example of what I'm trying to do.

hi,

I'm writting an application to help to generate a character and made calculations automatically. I'm in the degugging phase and i hope put it on line next week.
    It's an .exe file and I don't now if you could use it in an HTML page. but it will allow you to store all your characters (in a sheet form or not)
    "the road goes ever on and on" Bilbo Baggins