Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revised Release Schedule (or... I WANT MY NARRATOR'S SCREEN!)

Originally posted by Capt Daniel Hunter
    Chill out already.
    <whiney voice>

But I want to play my Star Trek Game NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I'll wait... but you know, I don't have to like it.

Hugh Casey
    My Online Journal

"Oh, bother," said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh."

Originally posted by Garet
    i thought several people have left decipher to go else where so that probably didn't help any.

Take a close look at farscape before you buy it, i was a little disappointed in it, especially after how good and original swashbucklers and spycraft was. It has a first 2 year episode guide that takes up about a third of the book.
    Opposing view. I liked it. Beautiful book & the first 2 year synopsis helps those players that aren't into the show as much as the average scaper...it's also easily ported into the CODA system too, if, like me, you're not much of a d20 type.
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

I've sorta of taped all the farscape shows, so you might say i like it. I like d20, but just was expecting a little more on the skills and feats. lots of pictures of aeryn

adapting to coda is a good idea, more alien types, weapons types, even strange ship types,

"Captain i thought i saw a humpback whale go by"
    Garet

Delays involved in the Printing and Approvals process have cause Decipher to re-evaluate their release schedule. When we have more specific information, we will be more than happy to get it out to you guys.

And Shoshuro, since seasons are cyclical, Winter has always come before Spring.
    Former Decipher RPG Net Rep

"Doug, at the keyboard, his fingers bleeding" (with thanks to Moriarti)

In D&D3E, Abyssal is not the language of evil vacuum cleaners.

Nope the Farscape game was a waste of my money. Bad art, terrible layout and what was with that bloody Epiosde Guide in the middle? It takes up a 1/3rd of the book.

I don't imagine this one will be a big seller.

d20 or not.

Originally posted by AslanC
    Nope the Farscape game was a waste of my money. Bad art, terrible layout and what was with that bloody Epiosde Guide in the middle? It takes up a 1/3rd of the book.

I don't imagine this one will be a big seller.

d20 or not.
    Don't hold back there, Aslan... let us know how you really feel.

Hugh
    (Who needed just one more post to make it to 300... WooHoo!)
    Hugh Casey
    My Online Journal

"Oh, bother," said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh."