Thread: Seeking players for Bay Area game

Seeking players for Bay Area game

I am currently in a LUG game set after the Dominion War in the Romulan empire in Concord, CA and we are looking for additional players.

I am also looking for players for a CODA Trek game (I am kicking around TOS era ideas, but I am open to anything). I am thinking of starting with a few one-shots so everyone is up to speed on the new rules and can try out different settings, before starting a regular game. My hours are flexible as I await the CA bar exam results and I am willing to travel.

If you are interested in either game, please reply.

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    First, good luck on your joining the bar!

Second, I'm actually a couple of hours down the road the Monterey Bay area. Unfortunately, we're not playing Star Trek at the moment (I'm running d20 Sidewinder).

However, if you think you'll be down this way on the weekends, send me a PM and I'd be happy to let you sit in (I think )!
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

Smile

Originally posted by Sea Tyger
    First, good luck on your joining the bar!

Well, I haven't joined the bar... yet, at least not the California bar. I am licensed in Pennsylvania, but my wife and I recently relocated to CA for her job. I moved here in February. I sat for the CA bar in July, but I don't get the results until late November/December. : (

However, if you think you'll be down this way on the weekends, send me a PM and I'd be happy to let you sit in (I think )!
    I have only made it down your way once so far (we went on a whale watching tour when the in-laws were in town). If I recall, we sat in one place on the freeway for an hour. Still, we loved what we saw and plan on going there again in the not so distant future.

I could probably convince the wife to let me make the trip for a one-shot or two, but probably not for a regular campaign.

I'll let you know when we plan to be in your neck of the woods and maybe I could sit-in on a game or at least introduce myself.