Thread: lug material in coda?

lug material in coda?

i just got the first 2 rule books and was reading about the different quadrants of the galaxy notasly the beta when they mentioned rhe taughri sorry about the spelling unity on the far side of romulas now i thought they were made for the way of dera booked set so wouldn,t that make them the property of last unicorn games/wotc/hasbro don;t get me wrong but i don't think they should be able to use another companies properties especially after the way paramount shafted lug

Actually, as I understand it, as long as Decipher doesn't use the actual text used in LUG/WOTC products, they are okay. Especially considering the same people that made LUG Trek are the ones writing for Decipher.
    Former Decipher RPG Net Rep

"Doug, at the keyboard, his fingers bleeding" (with thanks to Moriarti)

In D&D3E, Abyssal is not the language of evil vacuum cleaners.

Re: lug material in coda?

Originally posted by chroniton33
    i just got the first 2 rule books and was reading about the different quadrants of the galaxy notasly the beta when they mentioned rhe taughri sorry about the spelling unity on the far side of romulas now i thought they were made for the way of dera booked set so wouldn,t that make them the property of last unicorn games/wotc/hasbro don;t get me wrong but i don't think they should be able to use another companies properties especially after the way paramount shafted lug
    The text may be the property of WOTC at this point, but the ideas contained therein, including those invented by the authors of LUG's Trek materials, are owned by Paramount/Viacom as part of the Trek property as a whole. Therefore, if Paramount/Viacom says Decipher can use the Taurhai, Decipher can use the Taurhai, and WOTC has nothing to say about the matter.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
    --Mentat Coffee Mantra

The text may be the property of WOTC at this point, but the ideas contained therein, including those invented by the authors of LUG's Trek materials, are owned by Paramount/Viacom as part of the Trek property as a whole. Therefore, if Paramount/Viacom says Decipher can use the Taurhai, Decipher can use the Taurhai, and WOTC has nothing to say about the matter.
    Well until Hasbro/WOTC finds a way to buy your brain and trash your ideas.

Da Guru
    Space: The Foodless Frontier...

Star Trek for the D20 System

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/startrekforthed20system/