Thread: Shockwave Pt II

I worked for Section 31 and all I got was this stupid T-shirt!

Shockwave Pt II

Well, Shockwave II is over and the new season of Enterprise has begun.

Not a bad episode, but I am a little confused. Was there mention of another NX starship in the first season, or was that something I read on these boards?

Just a question I was wondering and knew could be answered here!

Anyway...some ramblings.

Vulcans still want to shutdown the Starfleet experiment, some interesting comments about humans being in space a year and being involved in over a dozen altercations with new species! Thought that was pretty good.

Suliban and Enterprise exchanging directed energy weapon fire at warp. Ah, well...it looked good.

I really like the Suliban Helix bases, even better when they are well lit like in this episode.

Faking a warp core overload - visually impressive - and probably a trick Kirk would be proud of!

" Not a bad episode, but I am a little confused. Was there mention of another NX starship in the first season, or was that something I read on these boards?"

There was mention in mid-season that 4 more NX Class ships were being built. There was another mention that Captain So-and-so was getting the Shenandoah. It wasn't explicitly stated that this was an NX, but it was implied in context.

19 hours and 50 minutes 'til I get to see it, but who's counting?