Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CODA Chat, Friday 4th: Transcript inside!

CHAT TRANSCRIPT

For those of us not present, any chat log uploaded for our reading pleasure?

Charles
    "Everything happens for a reason..."

Yes.

Sorry for the delay, this was supposed to be published yesterday.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Insurance is like marriage. You pay and pay but you never get anything back. - Al Bundy

Yikes! That wasn't in any text format I could read. Came out completely as garbage characters. Care to repost it in a format a little more cross-platform friendly?
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Erm... it's plain text, DOS compatible. It should be viewable in Windows, Unix and MacOS. Anyone else having problems?

Perrryyy Guest
    Originally posted by Dr. Jonas Bashir
    Erm... it's plain text, DOS compatible. It should be viewable in Windows, Unix and MacOS. Anyone else having problems?
    When I downloaded it, it appeared as attachment. (with no extension)

After renaming it attachment.txt, I tried opening it in Notepad. Notepad sait it was too big for it to handle, but Wordpad didn't have any problems with it.

Originally posted by Dr. Jonas Bashir
    It should be viewable in Windows, Unix and MacOS.
    I use Word 6 running on MacOS 8.6, and get nothing but garbage characters regardless of whether I open the file as plain text, DOS text, etc. Puzzling...
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Hey, mods, would now be a good time to let this thread go away? It's been up here for like 3 months.