Thread: What's Up with Downloads?

Question What's Up with Downloads?

I am confused.

Every link I click to download netbooks from the mother site gets me Spacedock... no matter which one I click!

What the heck is going on?

mactavish out.
    Our country's past progress has been the result, not of the mass mind applying average intelligence to the problems of the day, but of the brilliance and dedication of wise individuals who applied their wisdom to advance the freedom and the material well-being of all of our people.

-Conscience of a Conservative, Barry Goldwater

Okay, can someone <i>please</i> send me Ship Recognition Manual, Vol. 4- Starships of the Original Series Era? I can't get the darnde thing from the main site.

mactavish out.
    Our country's past progress has been the result, not of the mass mind applying average intelligence to the problems of the day, but of the brilliance and dedication of wise individuals who applied their wisdom to advance the freedom and the material well-being of all of our people.

If no one's done it by the time I get home (about 7pm, mountain), I will.
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

Originally posted by mactavish
    Okay, can someone <i>please</i> send me Ship Recognition Manual, Vol. 4- Starships of the Original Series Era? I can't get the darnde thing from the main site.

mactavish out.
    Love to help, but I do not have vol 2,3 and 4 myself. From what I have read in another thread, this problem is being looked at so do not dispair.

Spaceba.

mactavish out.

Bugger! I completely forgot last night, mac! Sorry...one of those nights.
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

Does someone have number 4???

If not does somebody know when the dls will be fine again???

Number 4 please sending to Patrickdickmeis@t-online.de

All fixed. Please guys, I just needed some time.
    Mass Effect Fate RPG | "Mass Effect meets Fate meets awesome = FREE"
    Contributor, Gnome Stew
    "In every revolution, there's one man with a pizza."
    Star Trek (TOS) "Pizza, Pizza" (Second season), story by D.S.McBride

Originally posted by Don Mappin
    All fixed. Please guys, I just needed some time.
    The downloads are working great! SRM 2 printed and 3 almost done. SRM4 next to print.

Thanks Don.

Evil is Good. Good is Evil.
    Beware of Dark Teddy, Dark Lord of the Fuzz.