Thread: What an Idiot! (political)

Angry What an Idiot! (political)

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ermott07m.html

Between his Iraq actions and this crap I have to conclude this guy is just plain dumb.

http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecov...02/10/8/175551

Between this, the McDerrmott idiot, the Daschle snit fit, and the Torrecelli switcheroo, I have to conclude the Dems have become hystrionic and irrelevent.
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

I have to conclude the Dems have become hystrionic and irrelevent.
    I concluded that years ago. I was just waiting for everybody else to wake up to the fact.

McDermott sounds surprisinigly like a certain pre WW-II personality...

Lucky "Der Fuhrer ain't as bad as Roosevelt" Lindbergh.
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

McDermott reminds me of the NDP in Canada, raving about social ills, the evil president Bush and other pointless leftist jargon.

Hopefully he'll be recalled.
    "The misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all."
    -Joan Robinson, economist

Originally posted by Lt.Khrys Antos
    McDermott reminds me of the NDP in Canada, raving about social ills, the evil president Bush and other pointless leftist jargon.
    I can't wait to show that to my NDP-centric manager. Oddly enough, she's also a complete loony, is totally crashing my store into the ground, and makes me wonder if she got her business degree from the back of a cereal box at least twice a day.

(innocent whistle)

The Doc
    So you think, 'Might as well,
    Dance a Tango to Hell,
    at least I'll have Tangoed at all.'
    -- "Rent," Jonathan Larson

What we are seeing is the final grasp of the far left wacko liberials that came out from the wood work in the early and mid 70's and crippled this country in the late 70's. The so called Anti-War rallies are pathetic to say the least only gaining small crowds counted in the thousands or even hundreds. The Dems are heading for a resounding defeat in the fall, again, but this one may actually split the party in two.

Posted by Michael Barratt:
    I can't wait to show that to my NDP-centric manager. Oddly enough, she's also a complete loony, is totally crashing my store into the ground, and makes me wonder if she got her business degree from the back of a cereal box at least twice a day.
    Somehow I'm not surprised. This is the same party who's members proposed to print money more money in B.C..

Its also the same party that had one of their members got to Israel and get into a scuffle with Israeli soldiers. Denouncing the Israeli "occupation" is all fine and well, but when your a member of parliament I'd expect a bit more diplomacy than pissing off soliders on the street.

Its why I will always vote for the CA and nothing else.
    "The misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all."
    -Joan Robinson, economist

Sounds like something I heard in late 1999...

I was driving home from work during a snowstorm. Somehow I pulled in a station from a few hundred miles away and they were talking about how Clinton was going to use the upcoming Y2K disaster to declare martial law and become emperor for life...

However, one expects better from a senator.
    AKA Breschau of Livonia (mainly rpg forums)
    Gaming blog 19thlevel

Originally posted by Dan Stack
    However, one expects better from a senator.
    Only if you haven't worked for the federal government.
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill