Thread: Southeast Michigan again

Arrow Southeast Michigan again

Anyone in or around the Detroit-Ann Arbor area interested in either Trek, Pendragon or Aberrant?
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Well, heck... I live in SE MI. What did you have in mind?

mactavish out.
    Our country's past progress has been the result, not of the mass mind applying average intelligence to the problems of the day, but of the brilliance and dedication of wise individuals who applied their wisdom to advance the freedom and the material well-being of all of our people.

-Conscience of a Conservative, Barry Goldwater

I have six folks who are eager to participate in a new Pendragon campaign. While most have yet to create characters, I have chosen Lindsey as the player-knights' nominal homeland (Leicestershire, specifically) and Corneus, Duke of the Coritani, as their probable liege. We then begin in 495, with the Battle of St. Albans.

As for Star Trek or the Trinity-Aberrant-Adventure! trilogy of games, I am mainly seeing if there are interested parties around. I play in a biweekly Trek campaign at the moment, but am not in a position to invite any new players to join. I would love to run any of the above if I could find three or so players.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy