Thread: Seeking Twin Cities Trek Gamers

Question Seeking Twin Cities Trek Gamers

Hi there,

Lt. Dade here, on-again/off-again poster here on the boards. I've just moved up from Chicago to the Twin Cities and I'm looking for a small group of folks interested in an intermittent Coda-system Star Trek series. Right now, I'm thinking maybe once a month, possibly more. I'll be scouting out some players in the area through The Source Comics & Games in St. Paul, so spots may fill up quickly. I've got a lot of experience running Trek games (including two years of GenCon adventures for LUG/Decipher) and hoping to avoid a comedy game.

More information on the game will be offered up to anybody who's got a real interest in playing. Right now I'm considering a "modern" NEMESIS-era campaign that would take the risks VOYAGER couldn't as a business endeavor.

Please post your interests here and I'll email you off the list. Thanks much!

word,
    will
    (lt. dade)

To far a commute for me but let me know if you ever venture into the online arena to run one.
    Mass Effect Fate RPG | "Mass Effect meets Fate meets awesome = FREE"
    Contributor, Gnome Stew
    "In every revolution, there's one man with a pizza."
    Star Trek (TOS) "Pizza, Pizza" (Second season), story by D.S.McBride

That's a flattering thing to say, Don. Thanks.

But I don't think it's really the distance of the commute, is it? It's the Dakotas. (No offense to the Dakotas seriously intended.)

word,
    will