Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colors

Okay Don, I had a look at the link you provided. If you don't want to make any radical changes to the color scheme, may I suggest you try out #996633 for the Second Alternating Table Background Color.
    If you don't like it I won't bother you again about the colors. Promised.

Hey, how'd you get here?!?! Your access should be gone!

How should I know how I got here??? It's your board man!

That aside I think the site looks real good now. I especially like the LotR Logo.
    Is the dark blue-grayon the right of said logo intentional or a remnant of some older color scheme? Wouldn't it look better if you used the same background green there than on the rest of the forum?
    Edit: My main 'complaint' (if you can call it that at all) is that the right end of the logo looks too sharply "cut off" due to the difference in colors.
    Last edited by Lancer; 11-07-2002 at 02:16 PM.

Yes! I can post too! You can ammend this by making me a mod for another forum, Don.

Joking aside, nice logo, and those colors combine really well. What can we expect for LOTRRPG.net?

The header image is a preview--it isn't done. First blush. Yes, I have to end-cap the side and flow the graphic element to the right. The trick is using an image/pattern that can repeat to extend the menu bar on the right hand side. I can't just slap up a 200KB background image and call it done. 1) It would suck up insane amounts of bandwidth and 2) not scale for a user using 800x600 verusus a user using 1280x1024.

The other color is just a holder. Once all the graphics are done it won't even be seen. It's just there so I can plan the layout.