Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Voyager RPG

Well why not get good praise. Its good. Its nice to see anyone fill in the gaps still existing in LUGTrek scope. And we players appeciate your hard work...

Now if we can only get around to the Klingons I'm a broken record I know

Thumbs up

Bravo!

I have just perused the PDF and you have done an outstanding job Evan. Kudos!

John D. Lees
    Mad Political Scientist

p.s. I also like the rest of your site -- particularly the Nova details.

Thumbs up

Erik

I agree! The Nova plans are excellent - well done, and thank you for making them accessible

Greg

I may not be a Voyager fan, but the book is very well done. Kudos!

Question

Is this file still posted? I'd love to see it, but I see to be having some trouble downloading it.

Or can it be e-mailed? I'm at roberts@robertshome.org

Thanks!

there seems to be a problem with tripod, all the zip-files can due to some reason not be downloaded, but I hope they fix it soon.
    Anyway, I try to send it your way via e-mail.

I am not even getting into the filemanbager at tripod, so they seem to have real problems

------------------
    "I am a great one for rushing in where angels fear to tread." - Cpt. Kirk, Star Trek VI

www.farrealms.de

[This message has been edited by Evan van Eyk (edited 06-23-2001).]

Funny, I DLed it yesterday night. It seemed to work fine.

Looks good. Thanks Evan.

Alex

She is not very emotional or experience in social activities, so she has not such a great charisma, although she looks very well.

------------------
    "I am a great one for rushing in where angels fear to tread." - Cpt. Kirk, Star Trek VI

www.farrealms.de

You're exactly correct, Evan. And I'm sure you gave ther the "sexy" trait to appeal to what Cessna is referring to.

7 of 9 is sexy? Okay, she's got cretain attributes, but I always thought she was rather plain....

Gimme Claudia Christian over whats'ername anyday.

Talking

Great Job!

My *only* complaint: 7 of 9's presence is only a "2?"

Are you joking?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by qerlin:
    7 of 9 is sexy? Okay, she's got cretain attributes, but I always thought she was rather plain....

</font>
    Because of that I gave her Hides Emotions and Empathy -1. As well as Presence 2. But still she looks very good, which gives her the Sexy Advantage.

Remember this are not the stats at the end of the series, where she might have evolved a more emotional personality, but the stats are for the middle of the series, perhaps season 5.

------------------

www.farrealms.de

Not that I'm dissing Ms.Ryan's figure, but on this note you may want to consider the listing for the Sexy advantage in The Way of Kohnlinar. It says there that although humans (and others) may find Vulcans physically attractive, the coldly logical demeanour makes it difficult for Vulcans to be considered truly sexy. It also suggests that a Vulcan with this advantage should "buy off the Hides Emotions disadvantage, as it's difficult to be sexy without displaying some passion".

Methinks the same might apply to our favourite ex-Borg. That Ice Maiden act may be a deterrent. Mentioning Claudia Christian made me think of a similar problem Ivanova had.

------------------
    "Captain Hunter, you are clearly outgunned. I suggest you surrender your vessel": Romulan Commander Terev, Imperial Warbird Senex

"Cmdr.Terev, you clearly have no idea we're carrying quantum torpedoes. I suggest you duck!": Capt.Matt Hunter, USS Tempest

By the way, I'm having trouble even accessing the page where the download is contained (my browser says there's an access error). Could you forward a copy via E-mail? I'm on:

matthew.hegarty@bbsrc.ac.uk

I've been looking forward to some Voyager material ever since Steve Long published the Spacedock stats for the Intrepid-Class...

------------------
    "Captain Hunter, you are clearly outgunned. I suggest you surrender your vessel": Romulan Commander Terev, Imperial Warbird Senex

"Cmdr.Terev, you clearly have no idea we're carrying quantum torpedoes. I suggest you duck!": Capt.Matt Hunter, USS Tempest

Exclamation

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Evan van Eyk:
    She is not very emotional or experience in social activities, so she has not such a great charisma, although she looks very well.

</font>
    Fair enough. I think her "presence" would certainly effect me, but hey - I'm shallow!