Thread: StarFleet Command 3 Released

Talking StarFleet Command 3 Released

Run, not walk, to your Best Buy Friday or EB Gmaes now and get the new starship combat simulator set for the TNG universe (pre Nemesis).

StarFleet Command 3 uses a refined interface from the previous games in the series that were patterned after Star Fleet Battles.

Check out the official website produced by Activision at:

http://www.gaming.startrek.com/games/sfc3/

Charles
    "Everything happens for a reason..."

Galaxies, Vorchas, D'Deredixs Oh my!

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Damn, no TNG Lyrian, Gorn, ISC, Kzin (Marik), Hydrin...oh well, I guess they need something for the expansion.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Originally posted by Phoenix
    Damn, no TNG Lyrian, Gorn, ISC, Kzin (Marik), Hydrin...oh well, I guess they need something for the expansion.
    Not to mention the the Starfleet Command series (or at least part 2) is very moddable if you have the right skills. I wouldn't doubt that you'll see plenty of the SFC2 races modded over to SFC3 and probably updated a notch... course I don't mod myself (I suck at 3d modelling) so I dunno exactly if adding races are possible but I'm sure we'll see the oldies in one form or another

--Arawn