Thread: ICON Doctor Who

ICON Doctor Who

I was looking at the ICON Doctor Who page again today; what an excellent piece of work! I was wondering if any more stuf had ever been done for it, like stats for Companions, more alien races such as the Ice Warriors or the Rutans, or anything else like that.

Allen

Haven't seen it, but then I prefer Ian Marsh's Time Lord to the alternatives.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Time Lord is a fun game, this is true. I just ran it recently, in fact. But the ICON system and it's descendant, the CODA system, would make great systems to play Doctor Who in too. At least in my opinion.

allen

That's me!

I'm glad you liked that page. For the others interested, it's at http://bancroft.tripod.com/DWintro.htm

I ran a Doctor Who game for two years, but now our gaming group has switched back to (ICON) Star Trek. It was a great campaign, I loved the freedom of being able to run any sort of adventure whatsoever whenever I wanted.

That page has all of the cannon-related stats I made up. I have a bunch of other ICON stuff from the various adventures I ran, in various levels of detail. I had a Rutan in one adventure, but I didn't write up specific stats.

While there are adventures I ran which I did not summarize on that page, because I am not running that game anymore it will be a long time before more is added there. I may well run more in that campaign eventually. I loved the GM's freedom.