Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The story without end game! (SILLY)

Perrryyy Guest
    Ah my bad.

I assumed the trash can was in the same vicinity of James.

Feel free to ignore my posts today folks, I'm dumb

"You Idiots! I said the one in the in red shorts not the pink ones!" The head G.O.N.A.D. operative said as the van jostled him around in the back of the speeding van. The rest of his iept gang loked back with blank stares. Meanwhile James identical brother Simon looked up at the strange faces gathered around him.

"I said I wanted to take team two, not team one, but would anybody listen to me NOOOOOO!" he continued. "Take team one the've gotten better" he said mocking the vocie of the G.O.N.A.D. personnel chief. Just then a sharp metal piercing claw ripped into the Vans roof.

"Got ya now Suckers" Frank said from the control station in the now transformed garbage truck which had become a small light Mech vehicle. However in his joy he missed the blarny stone which magically appeared in front of both him and the Van.

(Actually I thought the Trash can was something different)

Note : Well, I'm the one responsible for changing the transforming garbage truck to an armoured, hovering trash can. Sorry if that was unclear. Actually, there are some trash cans around here that look a bit like Daleks, so here comes my inspiration...
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Originally posted by Eric R.
    "Got ya now Suckers" Frank said from the control station in the now transformed garbage truck which had become a small light Mech vehicle. However in his joy he missed the blarny stone which magically appeared in front of both him and the Van.
    ...And completely devastated the the MonoRail Track crossing the road. An unfortunate event, since the 12 o'clock MagLev would be arriving momentarily...
    The darkness inside me is a lot scarier than the darkness out there....

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster

poster

A second tranq dart caught James in the left thigh as he fell, unconscious, to the pavement. A nearby rhododendron rustled violently as an animal control officer extracted herself, her tranq-rifle, and her backpack of equipment from its confines. She swept the radio-mic from her web harness.

"All units, this is Harrison. Target is not... I repeat, NOT,... down. A civilian stepped in my line of fire. Vorpal bunny is still... repeat, STILL... on the loose."
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Frank was quite enjoying himself shaking and banging the van around in the giant metal claws of the mech suit. Then his proximity alarm went off and he wondered what was the matter he looked at his Heads up display and it showed nothing then he looked at his local cameras (the Mech suits HUD had a shadow extending nearly 25 feet from the base of the suit).

"What the Hell is that thing" Frank wondered aload as he gazed upon what looked like a very tall, green and orange bunny rabit. It was begining to chew away on his main Hydralic line for his legs when . . .

...out of fear, he nudged the "Transform" lever. Frank was badly tossed in the mecha, which soon became the Mighty MeCharrot.

"Uh-oh", said Frank...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Expanded Spacecraft Operations, a 100+ page sourcebook for CODA Trek

poster

The vorpal bunny chuckled to itself as the assault mech powered down. Some days it pays to be a fanboy, it thought. Those mynocks in The Empire Strikes Back knew their stuff. It hopped off, casually picking bits of power cable from its teeth as it went, in the direction of Poughkeepsie.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

While the MiP taskforce dragged James from the scene, Poughkeepsie Wildlife Inspectors were gathering to defend the Urban area...
    The darkness inside me is a lot scarier than the darkness out there....

poster

The vorpal bunny looked down the street to see the oncoming Manhiem Steamroller

As the steamroller approched, starins of "Have a merry Christmas" and "the Little Drummer boy" could be heard.

From overhead, Santa chuckled to himself, "He'll never survive this!" "Rudolf Express to North Pole 1" Get ready with the Hassenfeffer recipie!"

The Vorpal Bunny began to writhe in pain as the steamroller approched.......

poster