Thread: Star Trek: Nemesis-No Spoilers

Thumbs up Star Trek: Nemesis-No Spoilers

My wife and I saw a sneak preview tonight. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and both of us (as well as the rest of the admittedly limited audience) thought it was great. Go and see. You'll have a good time. Every character got their time on stage and the battle was very exciting.

See? No spoilers.
    "The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank" -Montgomery Scott

I just saw it and thought it was pretty good. on another note it was only on one screen and was only about half full i hope it did better elsewhere.

Perrryyy Guest
    Originally posted by Kirbinator
    I just saw it and thought it was pretty good. on another note it was only on one screen and was only about half full i hope it did better elsewhere.
    That does not bode well for my HSX game

Cochran, Georgia, USA, Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    The theater I went to see it in was in Warner Robins, GA. It was actually a pretty good sized crowd. My friends and I really enjoyed it even with the tragic loss, of who... or what... I not gonna tell you. But it was worth it. Go see it. A NEW Romulan ship and the Reman Uber ship.
    "Retreat?! Hell, we just got here!", annonymous American Marine, WWI

"Gravity is a harsh mistress....", The Tick

Just came back from seeing it. It was... not bad. Not the best... The theatre was moderately crowded, but very small..

Like I said I thought it was not bad... though it lacked some... snappiness or punch. Much improved over Insurrection to me though.

Wish the theatre was larger, the film not so dirty and the sound at it's fullest. Seemed like the sound was being supressed by something either in playback or bad speakers.

Guess I gotta try again later...

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster

Well I hope that's not how the film SUPPOSED to be! *sigh*

Perrryyy Guest

Talking Box Office ESTIMATES for Nemesis from yesterday

According to Box Office Mojo Nemesis made 7.675 M yesterday. Pretty much online for a 20 M 3-day weekend

W00T!