Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: STRPG release schedule!

Thanks for the link, Greg!

And hey, here's a great idea for people waiting for new products--apply to be playtesters for the Trek RPG.

Originally posted by Ineti
    Thanks for the link, Greg!

And hey, here's a great idea for people waiting for new products--apply to be playtesters for the Trek RPG.
    YES. *kaw-kaaaaaaa* Join the Empire, Luke. You will know the power of the Dark Side. Get ahold of products long before the teeming rebel horde can - if they ever do. Be one of the Elite, and rule at my side. *kaw-kaaaaaaa*

Uh-huh. Nuh-uh.

First "It'll be out on Tuesday." of Two
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Originally posted by First of Two
    YES. *kaw-kaaaaaaa* Join the Empire, Luke. You will know the power of the Dark Side. Get ahold of products long before the teeming rebel horde can - if they ever do. Be one of the Elite, and rule at my side. *kaw-kaaaaaaa*

Uh-huh. Nuh-uh.
    ( Rant deleted )

Any word on the narrator screen? January is all but gone now. I was hoping that the revised release schedule would re-affirm the faith that I have placed in Decipher.

However, that's not looking good right now.

My FLGS assures me he will have both ST and LoTR screens in this week , but he's unlikely to be able to get the Slayer's Handbook.
    Greg

"The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had."
    Madworld, Donnie Darko.

Originally posted by CorpBoy
    Any word on the narrator screen? January is all but gone now. I was hoping that the revised release schedule would re-affirm the faith that I have placed in Decipher.

However, that's not looking good right now.
    Mid Feb last I heard.
    Kronok

I am dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly because we are Jem’Hadar. Remember, victory is life.

"The D20 System is the heart of the classic fantasy roleplaying experience, the game that has taught us all how to be munchkins. There is no way we could do it with any other system."

Originally posted by Ineti
    ( Rant deleted )
    Er.

Sorry, Ineti, I didn't mean to compare YOU to Vader. Or to suggest that you were doing anything wrong or played any part in Decipher's being horrid.

Nevertheless. Unless a miracle occurs, very shortly, this will be the.. what, fourth, fifth missed deadline?

You'd think we needed to get the UN to send in Hans Blix to look for documents.
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

I spoke with Matt about 10 days ago (eek, time flys when you travel) and he already had a box/case of Trek NS at the office. So yes, they're printed and do exist.

By now I would be really surprised if they haven't hit distribution centers and on their way to retailers. A really good chance of seeing them within the next week I would imagine.

Of course, seeing how people are going to give Decipher loads of shit by missing January by even one day, it's something of a moot point. I hope the screen show on Friday and make a few people get riled up/eat crow.

At last !!!
    Some good news !!!
    !!!!!

(Note to self: beware of people who use multiple exclamation marks, they're often on the verge of insanity)

P.S.: Thanks Don for the info .
    Every procedure for getting a cat to take a pill works fine -- once.
    Like the Borg, they learn...
    -- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)

Yeah!!!

I don't mind the NS shipping in Feb 3rd instead of Jan 31st. I just don't want it to be released May the 26th after months of "being at the printer", because that would postpone the Starships book and StarFleet Operation books and I WANT THEM!!!!!

what Calcoran quoted about multiple exclamation marks
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Originally posted by Don Mappin

Of course, seeing how people are going to give Decipher loads of shit by missing January by even one day, it's something of a moot point. I hope the screen show on Friday and make a few people get riled up/eat crow.
    Not me, I'll just be happy to get the darned thing

"You can't take a picture of this; it's already gone." -Nate Fisher, Six Feet Under.

Well, I have my screen preordered at Amazon... so I hope it comes soon
    -Chris Barnes
    Visit FBR!

When we start getting reports of players who have gotten / received the screen, I will be the first to congratulate Decipher on a job well done (finally!)

I might eat Crow, but I prefer Tom Servo. With a little bacon and garnish... MMMmmm... and a glass of sweet iced tea.

Cochran, Georgia, USA, Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    So, what's included with the narrator's screen, and how big will the Starships book be?
    "Retreat?! Hell, we just got here!", annonymous American Marine, WWI

"Gravity is a harsh mistress....", The Tick

Do I get free breadsticks with my NS?
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill