Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Icon] Former Web Icon Links (LUG)

All the ICON Links are available on the main site here and at Memory: ICON.

Thanks for the reminder...that's defiantely an idea that should have come to my mind

I have found even the complete cardassian sourcebook on memory icon - which made me very glad - but I was wondering if the klingon sourcebook is available for download somewhere. Does anyone know? It must have been at the production stage when LUG made it's final jump and so the material must be somewhere. Due to the high quality of the LUG books I would give my right leg to get my hands on it. But so far I haven't been able to locate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    I have found even the complete cardassian sourcebook on memory icon - which made me very glad - but I was wondering if the klingon sourcebook is available for download somewhere. Does anyone know? It must have been at the production stage when LUG made it's final jump and so the material must be somewhere. Due to the high quality of the LUG books I would give my right leg to get my hands on it. But so far I haven't been able to locate it.
    The Cardassian sourcebook at Memory Icon is fan made. Neither the Klingon nor the Cardassian sourcebooks made it to print. All you had to do is to go the transporter room on the archive site here and go to Untaken Treks that has Last Unicorn Games writer S. John Ross's unpublished LUGTrek work including "Narrating in Klingon" - The GMing advice chapter from the much-anticipated Klingon sourcebook. Also head over to Star Trek: The Lost Episodes which has 2 of the Klingon chapters and a few chapters of the aborted Cardassian sourcebook. Both of these site have additional unpublished LUG work.
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting