Thread: Lost (and finding?)

Lost (and finding?)

I recently suffered a huge hard-drive meltdown, and as an aside one of the things I have lost was a lot of the RPG stuff I had written.

Thanks to this site and Owens Memory ICON I have managed to rebuild a fair amount of my lost information. However I am putting a call out for anyone that might have a copy of any of the ICON RPG stuff I had written and posted here or on the old USS Venture site;

Primarily I am looking for the following;
    Species Template; The Brikar *
    Species Template; Caitian *
    Species Template; The Vaduar (the full PDF that I and BrianK co-wrote)
    Species Template; Tosk & Hunters
    Career Path; Romulan Pretorean Guard
    I seem to recall a couple of Romulan Starships among others that I might have written.

* There is a space for these 2 on Memory ICON Owen, but the links are broken.

and a special mention to my favourite of someone elses work;
    Background Options; Junior Explorers of the Federation

If you know where this stuff is or most exspecially have a copy somewhere of my old ICON stuff that I would like to keep handy, please let me know or post a copy here. Cheers.

In the meantime I continue the slow labourious searching of the back files here, as I had posted a few here.
    Last edited by Dan Gurden; 09-04-2005 at 06:12 AM.
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by spshu

Thanks, but I was specifically after the versions I had written, tather than other peoples work.
    DanG/Darth Gurden

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gurden
    * There is a space for these 2 on Memory ICON Owen, but the links are broken.
    Sorry, I took the above quote as meaning they were not neccessarily yours. Good news is your Brikar is now back up at Memory Icon.

Brikar Bikar on forum
    Caitian
    Vaaduar
    Tosk & Hunters
    Romulan Praetorian Guard
    Junior Explorers Packages

A whole bunch of your species templates like the Son'a, Hirogen, Vidiians, Suliban, and Denobulan are in the same thread as the some of the above.
    Member, TrekRPGnet Development Team | OD&D Guild - The Guild for Original (Classic) D&D | FlintGamers |Free Web Hosting

Thank you, after my pick-ups from yesterday I think I have it all, its a shame that a couple of the picks that had been done for the D'Haddarin and the Devore (the 2 romulan ships) have been lost, unless the original artists happen to read this...

But on the whole thats a large chunk of stuff rebuilt (luckily the entire WIP of the Trill and the finished proof read of the Psionics was sent to someone just before the core dump. And so those were both saved...

Thanks to you I had also managed to save the odd bits here and there that I had written up for ICON around here.
    DanG/Darth Gurden