Thread: New forum based RPG!

New forum based RPG!

Hi! I am known as Ringer Thrawn and my site has just started a Star Trek RPG based on the Dominion War. Right now, I am accepting characters for the Federation only - starship characters. In the immediate future, I plan to open that to Starfleet ground forces and then Klingon space and ground forces. In the future, I plan to open up the Dominion side for players - both Dominion and Cardassian characters. Right now, the players will be part of a small task force, called Aegis, that is tasked with many small but important missions starting at the beginning of the war. Eventually, this game might lead to fleet sized battles (when I get enough players and some more GMs). Also, the war is going to be open-ended - in other words, we won't necessarily play according to the established story line.

So come on by and take a look. Signup for a new character if you are interested. One thing I am looking for is a "reliable" Bajoran Sector and overall-Federation map.

http://www.ringerthrawn.com/ds9main.htm

BTW, the game is ready to start. Any players interested in being Federation starship officers or troops, go to the site and signup.

http://www.ringerthrawn.com/ds9main.htm

The game has started. I have posted the first round of the first mission. Anybody who is interested feel free to drop on by and watch and/or signup.

Ringer

Anyone interested in startrek rpg should check this site out.
    You don't have to like it, you just have to do it .
    Richard Marcinko