Thread: LUGTrek, FASATrek conversions

Post LUGTrek, FASATrek conversions

Hello,

I've been waiting to purchase the Voyager Core book, but I hear it won't see the light of day.

I'm trying to convert LUGTrek, FASATrek, SFB systems. Does anyone know of any way to convert between these systems?

I'd like to find the fighter/bomber rules & ship designs...any suggestions?

I'm hoping that the game shop in the city will still carry some of the LUG game books. I've downloaded the NetBooks Spacedock & Ships of the Starfleet vol1, will there be anymore NetBooks to download?

Thanks, I appreciate your time and effort.

Well, Starbuck (Colonial Warrior, by any chance, or just a coffee drinker? ), you have hit the mother lode!

Available on these very same pages is SpaceDock, the unreleased Starship Combat and Construction rules for LUGTrek, written by Steve Long, former DS9 Line Developer. Also available is the Federation Ship Recognition Manual by Steve (coming soon are the Cardie and Klingon SRMs).

Also coming soon is the Voyager Supplement (all the non-Core Rules stuff which would've been in the CRB), which was being written for LUG by Don Mappin, owner of this site. WotC kindly allowed Steve and Don to release this stuff gratis, and TrekRPG.Net is the only place to have it. WotC also gave Don permission to host all the old ICONLink info. This stuff is available in the Computer Core area.

We also have links to chapters of some of the unreleased Trek stuff by Steve Long and Steve Kenson! The links are at the end of the Transporter Room page.

As for conversions, I have a set of conversion tables converting many of the big SF RPGs to LUG's ICON system. Let me know if you want the file (that goes for anyone else, too). Alternate conversion tables for FASA and SFB's Prime Directive RPG are in the Tactical area.

Enjoy!

There's also some basic guidelines on converting ship stats over in the computer core to, FASA to LUG!

------------------
    SIR SIG a Aussie TREK Narrator

Originally posted by Owen E Oulton:
    We also have links to chapters of some of the unreleased Trek stuff by Steve Long and Steve Kenson! The links are at the end of the Transporter Room page.
    Actually, the unreleased info is provided by Steve Kenson and S. John Ross, but the sentiment is the same.

Alternate conversion tables for FASA and SFB's Prime Directive RPG are in the Tactical area.
    John Stanford's site also has conversion guidelines and is accessible from the Transporter Room.

------------------
    Doug Burke

McCoy: "You're taking me to the promised land?"
    Kirk: "That's what you get for missing staff meetings, Doctor."

Ooooops! My mistake. (Sorry Sjohn!) Yes, you're perfectly right, it was indeed S. John Ross. First rate stuff, too (as is the material by Messrs. Long and Kenson).