Thread: Herbert class cargo carriers

Herbert class cargo carriers

I'm running a Starfleet series set in 2373(just before the out break of the war) aboard a Herbert class TC.Has this ship been shown in any episode or movie?I can't recall ever seeing one.I've modified it using the ratinale that the cargo pods are detachable and mission specific(adding light weaponry and shuttlebays)To fight off Orions and the occaisional Klingon incrursion in the Beta quadrant.
    "I am not a Merry Man!"-Worf

I does not appear in any shows. The vessel is a unique design created for the NG.

I used the Herbert to send relief supplies after a roque alien almost destroyed the ship, lost the warp core, so they were stuck on the otherside of the wormhole.

Using the Herbert as my crew's ship wasn'twhat i had originally planned to do but i'm an old school GM and couldn't give new characters enough advancements to command a line ship .There's other directions I could have gone with it but I wanted them to have their own command.It's worked out suprisingly well,and my players love the series.My compliments to the designers-it's a good-looking ship.
    "I am not a Merry Man!"-Worf