Thread: Trek Pages?

Trek Pages?

I need a cool design for my Star Trek: Genesis webpage. I can't come up with anything I like.

So I look for inspiration. What are the coolest visual Star Trek webpages you have ever seen?

I am not a big fan of java, flash or frames if that helps, but will look at such pages even though

I don't have any specific suggestions on places to visit, but I can offer a list of things I like and don't like.

1. Don't use a LCARS layout. Everyone and their brother have used it, and it's old hat by now.

2. Keep it clean and tidy. No crappy pop-up deluge, no flashy graphics for the sake of being flashy. Just a clear layout and ease of navigation. Don't make me hunt for the information.

3. No animations!

4. No sound files that activate upon entering the site.

More as I think of them.

Originally posted by Ineti
    More as I think of them.
    Well I think you and I agree for the most part.

1. I use a very loose and non-encompassing LCARs, you will see. I have decided, after BrianK reminded how nice it was, to cannibalize my Star Trek: Lexington page.

2. I always keep it clean and tidy. A habit of mine I do use limited pop-ups, but only where they work well and never self launching.

3. I might use a small one for ships, but that would be it

4. On this we agree %100