Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Starship Combat Cards

Forgot to mention, the link to my site should work again

Sorry for lack of update

I finally managed to find back my PDF (the one that only have the PG maneuvers).
    Unfortunately, the original Illustrator file I used to create it has been lost during the Great Hard Drive Meltdown of July 14 2004...
    I'll try to incorporate the new maneuvers into it ASAP and then upload it somewhere.

Mike

Re: New Cards

Originally posted by Tomcat
    I do not know who created this original graphic card, but I took it and put together all of the original maneuvers from both the NG and Starships.
    I did the ones from the NG.

I downloaded your PDF, but I can't open it. Actually I can but it displays only blank pages and tells me that the document uses newer functions that my Acrobat Reader 5 can't read.
    Is it really necessary that it is in the latest version of Acrobat, or could you resave it with the compatibility for older versions option?
    Thanks

I would like to point out that I went ahead and created most of the manuever cards for the ESO. You should find them here on these boards.

Just remember kids Cards are picked and turned upside down only at the top of the first round thereafter (on round 2 and onwards), they are picked then only during your turn and not before. (ie at the top of the round).
    The NG book does not describe this and you have to dig a little to figure out the sequence. The sequence in the NG book is oFF.

I would like to point out that I went ahead and created most of the manuever cards for the ESO. You should find them here on these boards.

Just remember kids Cards are picked and turned upside down only at the top of the first round thereafter (on round 2 and onwards), they are picked then only during your turn and not before. (ie at the top of the round).
    The NG book does not describe this and you have to dig a little to figure out the sequence. The sequence in the NG book is oFF.

Where would we find your cards vecna35?

Can you link to the thread or post them here as well?

Go to the starbase coda, he has all my cards for download

I think it is tobian

I see the originals, and Okutu Mike's coloured/graphic ones, but I don't see any others.

What were yours like?

If you go to his website you will see them along with the orginials but as a seperate file. A jpeg!

All I can find under tools is a zip with regular pdf and three jpgs in the OtukuMike style. Are those the ones you are talking about?

1 page back

I don't know if you got mine AslanC but they are one page back on this thread at the bottom.

They are the Maneuvers from the Narrator's Guide.

Tomcat

Narrator: Darkening of Mirkwood | Chronicle of the North | Tempest Rising | To Boldly Go | Welcome to the 501st!
    Esgalwen [♦♦♦♦○○] Dmg 9/11 | Edge 8 | Injury 16/18
    Nimronyn [Sindarin Pale gleam] superior keen, superior grievous longsword - orc bane, Foe-slaying
    Shadow bane, Skirmisher

Hey guys,
    I'm not dead yet. I was just swamped with thousands of trivial things (such as work... bah!...). I still can't make any promise to add the ESO cards to the original set. I'll try.
    In the meanwhile, remember there are blank cards in my set. You can print some extra pages of those and handwrite them yourself. I know it's a real setback in this digital age, but I don't have any other solution yet.

Mike

Does anyone have the raw layout files used to create these color cards? I'd like to make some new ones but use the same template. Anyone?

I'm with Ineti on this... Anyone with a working copy of Mike's original PDF file, could you send it our way? I'll extract the extra blank maneuver cards from it so the community can use them to create their own maneuver cards. I've tried downloading the various copies available here, but none of them work, and Starbase Coda hasn't renewed their domain, so no luck trying there either.