Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hunter

Hunter

Does anyone have a working design for the Hunter-class starship seen on ST: Voyager. I really need it for my campaign and would be very greatful if someone could post it here.

Thanks

Lonoto

Do you mean any of the Hirogen Hunter vessels?

If so any particular one? So Far I can count 3 individual types...

1 Light Scout vessel (as stolen by Idens Holograms)
    1 Standard Ship (roughly the same size as Voyager)
    1 Huge ship (Large enough for Voyager to use it as a Sensor Screen)

I know that your fellow countryman BrianK has done at least one of these ships, if not more.

Sending out the BrianK signal...
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Okies

Well, I meant the Voyager sized one, but I'd like to get the big one too if possible.

Yay! I am for once not the only Canadian in a message board group. w00t!

Re: Okies

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome Styro!

Well, I also have another question, would anyone be interested in seeing my Thrust-class strike cruiser?

Sure, go ahead and post it. Spacedock doesn't get the traffic it once did (except maybe from the omni-present Styro ) so all new designs are a good thing!
    TK

OK

Well, how come noone will respond to my Dragon-class then?

Oh well

Lonoto

Darn, thought someone had named a ship class after me...
    "That might have been the biggest mistake of my life..."

"It is unlikely. I predict there is scope for even greater mistakes in the future given your obvious talent for them."

Vila and Orac, Blake's Seven

Sorry

Nope, sorry Capn. Hunter. I hope someone posts it soon, cuz I don't know how to create it.

No-one?

So not one person has stats for the Hunter-class? Darn, i really need that...

Talking Not a problem

You want ships to be posted. Gimme some time and I'll give ya some ships. I've created several ships using Spacedock, just never really thought about posting them cause I really hate criticism. But you want it, you got it. Course I am at work now so I will have to wait to go home, which if I stay on here to long shouldn't be a big problem.
    Like anyone is actually reading this.

I'll see if I can snag BrianK via other means. I'm about due to send him the updated timeline anyway.

Regards,
    CKV.

I worked for Section 31 and all I got was this stupid T-shirt!
    I had worked up some stats for the Hirogen, and will try to find them and make them available.

The vessel I did stats for was the small hunter vessel, as I had not worked up the larger Hunter's Lodge vessel that was shown in Voyager.

Brian K
    - searching for Hirogen -

Thank you

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Lonoto

By the Standard "Voyager"-sized ones, do you mean thos flanking Voyager in the Killing Game?

If this is the case, they are actually smaller, I'd estimate them about the same as I set a Nova usually, in the low 180's, but with a lower limit of size 4, in the 120 metre area. Three should be a match for an Intrepid (even a series ship) but I'd tend to think the battle would be a loss on both sides. They should carry around 40 each, up to 120 (consider they had to board Voyager and control the engineering team, with somewhere between 30 and 60 in the simulations), but from 10 to 30 would tend to be more like marines and officers, being Alphas, with very worthy conduit-scrubbers working in NCO functions. They have torpedoes, sensors putting the federation's sensor systems to shame for long-range and lateral, their communications seem to have a better range than Alpha quadrant species, if near Hirogen space, you can technically reach the communications networks of the Alpha/Beta Quadrant powers...
    The Hull would be about as strong as it is for the Cardassians, their nacelles seem to be armored (probably count as additional resistance or maybe ablative armor)
    I'd tend to boost their Resistance scores to 12/12 instead of equipping their ships with Ablative Armour however.

They should have good speeds, probably around an Intrepid's range, but hardly much more...

Other notes