Thread: Downloadable Grimoire Sheets

Post Downloadable Grimoire Sheets

Forwarded to me from Decipher, here are the grimoire sheets that were mistakenly left out from the Narrator's Screen.

Please pass the word along to any interested parties. (And, of course, direct them here.)
    Attached Files Attached Files

On the File...

I get a bad file when attempting to download this.

(File is damaged and could not be repaired)

Any chance these will be available on Decipher's main site where it will be a good download?

No offense Don, but your Star Trek LUG to CODA conversion pdf file (also a busted download) doesn't give me the confidence to believe it's just me.
    "The prime motive [of LotR] was the desire of a tale-teller to try his hand at a really long story that would hold the attention of readers, amuse them, delight them, and at times maybe excite them or deeply move them. As a guide I had only my own feelings for what is appealing or moving, and for many the guide was inevitably often at fault."

J.R.R. Tolkien - Prologue to The Lord of the Rings.

Re: On the File...

Well, no offense, Nimruzir, but in this case at least, it looks like it is just you. I just downloaded the file and had no problems whatsoever viewing it.
    Former Decipher RPG Net Rep

"Doug, at the keyboard, his fingers bleeding" (with thanks to Moriarti)

In D&D3E, Abyssal is not the language of evil vacuum cleaners.

I was able to download the file with no problem as well...

Downloading

Well, no offense, Nimruzir, but in this case at least, it looks like it is just you. I just downloaded the file and had no problems whatsoever viewing it.

Hmmm.

I can say this... while I doubt it is me, I was able to download this file eventually. I did so by NOT clicking the link, but placing the link into my Acrobat directly and downloading the web-page with that. [Adobe Acrobat -- File/Open Web Page/<link>]

For others who have the same "File is damaged and could not be repaired" error message -- try the solution I just gave.

Thanks for making it available.
    "The prime motive [of LotR] was the desire of a tale-teller to try his hand at a really long story that would hold the attention of readers, amuse them, delight them, and at times maybe excite them or deeply move them. As a guide I had only my own feelings for what is appealing or moving, and for many the guide was inevitably often at fault."

J.R.R. Tolkien - Prologue to The Lord of the Rings.

7. Which browser were you using? Here @ the USPTO we've had some issues with Netscape not being directly linked to Adobe Acrobat. Right Click on the link > save link/target as has worked on our *.PDF files when a left-click on the bugger did not work. Same with some *.PPT files.

Acrobat 5 appears to load and integrate pretty well with Netscape 7.x (which I run @ home & work). Netscape 4.7x we've had the issues that you stated and I briefly touched on. I try to avoid IE as much as possible, but I can test IE 6.x.

Good luck
    Last edited by Grutos; 02-21-2003 at 08:46 AM.
    --------------------

<ul>
    <li><a href="http://ghlbeyerlein.tripod.com"> My web site</a>
    <li> <a href="http://stations.mp3s.com/stations/358/grutos_metallipage.html">My MetalliStation</a>
    <li><a href="http://www.grid.org/projects/cancer/"> United Device's distributive computing Cancer Research Project</a>
    <li><a href="http://www.firstgov.gov">FirstGov.gov</a>
    <li><a href="http://www.tsa.gov/public/index.jsp">TSA.gov</a>
    <li><a href="http://www.whitehouse.gov/homeland/">Homeland Security</a>

Wow!

Are those all the spells from the Core Book? This is going to help alot.

Thanks!
    "You can't fight crime with a macaroni duck!"

Anyone from Decipher know what the actual remedy is going to be for people who didn't get the sheets with their purchase?

The download site says that the .pdfs are a temporary solution. I haven't seen anything for the permanent solution.

Re: On the File...

For the poll: clicking on the link to the file in my IE6 got me
    File is damaged and could not be repaired.
    ...but right-clicking and selecting Save Target As worked absolutely fine.

Any danger that someone might rework a version without the Sorcery spells. Much though I like to to toy with my player's heads by tempting them to the Darkness, I'd rather not have those powers starting them in the face.

Thumbs up much grass man

great job ..... anybody going to continue this great work when the new spells begin to become canon?
    the roads goes ever on..... so buy a volvo!

"don't tell the elf"-Gimili at the Hornburg LOTR TTT

What about second breakfast?- Pippin, LOTR FOTR

"My precious"- my treo 700 phone/PDA

Just stumbled upon this :-)

Cool. Thank you

If anyone's interested, I threw together a forms version of the grimoire PDF. I gave each spell a radio button you can click to show whether you have the spell or not, and I added text fields for the name and spell specialty areas.

If you like it, let me know. If not, that's cool too.
    Attached Files Attached Files

And now there's a revised version with the spells from the other books added. It's a couple threads down, so enjoy.