Thread: Reminder: LOTR Style Set

Lightbulb Reminder: LOTR Style Set

For those that don't like the default "Trek" format and style we have here, I remind you that there is a spiffy LotR style set that you can use. Go to the User Control Panel (top menu bar) and to "Edit Options" to select your style. This style will be used while viewing all forums here on the site.

Only registered members can set their styles via this. Other (non-registered) users can have the same effect by appending the URL above with "&styleid=7" minus the quotes.

Don, I noticed two things about the LOTR style set...

1. There's a calendar button at the top right of the screen. If it's disabled anyhow, can you remove it completely?

2. The "attachment" picture isn't showing up. I'm using IE, though, so that could be an issue. Is there a special pic for the LOTR attachments?
    Last edited by Ineti; 02-24-2003 at 11:13 AM.

Don, what font face is the LOTR style set in? Is it Book Antiqua, Century, or something else?

Garmond, I believe.

Originally posted by Don Mappin
    Garmond, I believe.
    I get the Georgia font on my browser and when pasting into Word.

Since I have Garamond on all systems, I think the style set is set to Georgia, otherwise I would see Garamond there.

It appears the LOTR skin is no longer available. I presume this thread can be un-stickied.
    Michael Falconer – Old School Star Trek Role-playing
    “Do we walk in legends or on the green earth in the daylight?”

“A man may do both. For not we but those who come after will make the legends of our time. The green earth, say you? That is a mighty matter of legend, though you tread it under the light of day!” —J.R.R. Tolkien