Thread: Not political...just funny :)

Not political...just funny :)

Link deleted, with apologies to anyone offended.
    Last edited by Aldaron; 02-23-2003 at 07:50 PM.
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

It's the same when you are stupid...

Parked within 10 feet of 29 degrees, 57' N, 90 degrees, 8' W. Did I mention my new phone has GPS?
    Having a cousin who is mentally retarded due to being struck by a falling bullet, I can't say that I find it all that funny. (Though I'd point out that given how little energy birdshot retains when it falls back down, the Kentucky shotgun is much safer of a choice for that sort of thing... I've endured many a birdshot drizzle on the dove field)
    "If it ain't the Devil's music, you ain't doin' it right" -- Chris Thomas King

"C makes for an awfully long lever." - H. Beam Piper

Originally posted by Cybrludite
    Having a cousin who is mentally retarded due to being struck by a falling bullet, I can't say that I find it all that funny. (Though I'd point out that given how little energy birdshot retains when it falls back down, the Kentucky shotgun is much safer of a choice for that sort of thing... I've endured many a birdshot drizzle on the dove field)
    My apologies, Cyber.

What actually tickled my funny-bone was the painting of people who would do such a thing as irresponsible lunatics, actually.

However...in light of your circumstances, you have my humblest apologies, and I'll remove the link...
    When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for others.

Parked within 10 feet of 29 degrees, 57' N, 90 degrees, 8' W. Did I mention my new phone has GPS?
    Originally posted by Aldaron
    My apologies, Cyber.

What actually tickled my funny-bone was the painting of people who would do such a thing as irresponsible lunatics, actually.

However...in light of your circumstances, you have my humblest apologies, and I'll remove the link...
    Apology accepted, Captain Aldaron. ::THUD::

Seriously, though, no harm & no foul. Like I said in PM, I ran across it at the wrong moment and over-reacted. No hard feelings here, and I hope you're not upset with how I reacted.
    "If it ain't the Devil's music, you ain't doin' it right" -- Chris Thomas King

"C makes for an awfully long lever." - H. Beam Piper

"He...he felt surprise was wiser..."

No harm here.