Thread: Promoting new characters

Promoting new characters

Maybe I'm missing something here,but i can't find a personal or professional development package with promotion for a command officer.Do all command officers begin play as ensigns?The PG archetype has it.What's the scoop?
    "I am not a Merry Man!"-Worf

Check out page 97 of the Player's Guide. That explains a good method for creating higher ranking officers at the beginning of the game.

Thanks Ineti.I'm familiar with that method (used it when I put my valiant freighter crew together)and wanted to double check the rules vs. the human Starfleet archetype and the errata.Another dumb question:will the Starfleet Ops Manual have new development packages?
    "I am not a Merry Man!"-Worf

Originally posted by Lowly Uhlan
    Another dumb question:will the Starfleet Ops Manual have new development packages?
    Yes. Both for use in character creation and for advancements...
    Former Decipher RPG Net Rep

"Doug, at the keyboard, his fingers bleeding" (with thanks to Moriarti)

In D&D3E, Abyssal is not the language of evil vacuum cleaners.

Spam anyone???
    Kronok

I am dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly because we are Jem’Hadar. Remember, victory is life.

"The D20 System is the heart of the classic fantasy roleplaying experience, the game that has taught us all how to be munchkins. There is no way we could do it with any other system."