Thread: Jake Sisko quote???

Jake Sisko quote???

A friend of mine swears that Jake said something about the "sweet spot" of a ship.

Anyone know if this is true? If so, what episode?
    Kronok

I am dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly because we are Jem’Hadar. Remember, victory is life.

"The D20 System is the heart of the classic fantasy roleplaying experience, the game that has taught us all how to be munchkins. There is no way we could do it with any other system."

This is in relation to Travis Mayweather's blurb about the "sweet spot" in "Broken Bow?" I highly doubt it, but if it's true I have no idea.
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."

-Gimli, son of Gloin (The Fellowship of the Ring)

Originally posted by erhershman
    I highly doubt it, but if it's true I have no idea.
    That was exactly what I said!!!
    Kronok

I am dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly because we are Jem’Hadar. Remember, victory is life.

"The D20 System is the heart of the classic fantasy roleplaying experience, the game that has taught us all how to be munchkins. There is no way we could do it with any other system."

Originally posted by Kronok
    That was exactly what I said!!!
    Sorry for being clueless

It's a bit hard to track down one line unless you have a good memory or you have access to every episode and I qualify for neither.
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."

-Gimli, son of Gloin (The Fellowship of the Ring)

Jake Sisko never made any such comment. Someone has mistaken Travis for Jake. Anthony Montgomery bears a passing resemblance to Cirroc Lofton.

The only episode I can think of where Jake might say something like that would be in "Explorers," the one where he and Ben Sisko build a Bajoran solar sailer and fly it around.

I don't have the episode or script handy though...

Thanks!!! The game is on!!!
    Kronok