Thread: [Any System] Romulans in the movie era

[Any System] Romulans in the movie era

I was wondering what did the Romulan ships look like during the movie era? A friend of mine suggested they had a Bird of Prey design since the Romulans and Klingons had some technological alliance. It would be kinda interesting to see the bridge between the TOS Romulan ships to the D'Drediec warship.

By the way... i've seen the FASA-related designs but to me those aren't offical, i think

What comes to my mind immediately is that in Search For Spock SE DVD in documentaries was mentioned that originally that BOP was supposed to become a romulan ship. So I guess on that part Romulan and Klingon BOPs would look a lot like each other.

Maybe K'vort would have a romulan counterpart too? After all K'vort looks a lot like Bird of Prey, just a bit larger and stretched (if I recall correctly).
    Klingons may have adapted K'vort later from it's romulan version.

But yes, I'd too would like to see some estimates on how Romulan ships would look like in Movie-era. =)

Sorry, not much new information on this one.

Vesku

Totally non-canon, save for the V-8 (BOP). The V-9 is a good up-grade from that; increaced power and a second plasma torp.

My opinions now, the V-27 and the V-30 are good new tech ships to counter the Connie refits, and the K'T'Inga classes. Also the FASA's Romulan answer to the Excelcior class of the Z-1 Nova class starts to take on the TNG look of ship building.

There are a few other designs in the FASA SRM that might also be apropreate with out really tweeking the known canon information.

Here's a link that has some schematics of the FASA ships http://www.shipschematics.net/startrek/romulan.html

The V and Z numbers are used in the list so just look for them by that.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

Talking romulan ship movie area

well, in fact no canon information!!!! bur if you want try starfleet command and new world star trek computer game!!

in the last game you juste need to see intro and final movie

@+

kalamaro, le poulpe de l'espace profond