Thread: YAY! Elizabeth Smart found -- alive!

YAY! Elizabeth Smart found -- alive!

http://www.msnbc.com/news/884413.asp?vts=031220031445

Missing Utah teenager Elizabeth Smart, whose disappearance last June grabbed national headlines for weeks, was found alive Wednesday in the car of a drifter during a traffic stop in suburban Salt Lake City, police said. NBC reported that the man once worked as a handyman in the Smart home.
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Traffic stop, eh? Here's to blind ass luck.

Glad to hear everything ended in a good light. We need more good news these days.

Talking yay!

yay, the world needs some good news for a change.
    Ulaire Chang, Dark Lord of the Sith
    AIM: ensigndan
    MSN and Hotmail: ensigndan@hotmail.com
    Yahoo: chang1701

Gee, how many crooks get busted this way? That's how they caught Tim McVeigh, too.

Note to self: If I ever decide to commit a crime, I better take a remedial driving course and get the car safetied...

It says they pulled them over because two people at a Burger King called in reports of a suspicious group of people.

So make sure you don't go to Burger King, either.
    "It's hard being an evil genius when everybody else is so stupid" -- Quantum Crook

Now this is one for the criminology books. A wacked-out 'religious' pedophile grabs a girl and holds her for almost a year...and shes alive. Almost enoug to make me believe in a higher power.

Lucky family. Happy for them. (A bit embarrassed I'd forgotten who Elizabeth Smart was...)
    "War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster