Thread: San Diego ST:CODA players wanted

San Diego ST:CODA players wanted

I've been running a freighter-based game for about 6 months.I'm about to upgrade my crew's ship from a Herbert to a Saber.Set in the Beta Quadrant in 2373,about 2 months before ADM. Leytons coup.The crew has distinguished themselves enough to merit a new command .I'll be seeking a CMO and possibly a tactical officer.There's currently 5 players in my group,and I have 23 years roleplaying experience.There's plenty of gamers in SD but I,m having a hard time finding bona fide Trekkers.We are playing every 2-3 weeks.Respond by sending me a private message through this site.Feel like hunting down the Orion Syndicate?
    "I am not a Merry Man!"-Worf

IF they send me back to SD, <crosses fingers>, would you all be willing to play in a ICON Post DW Cardassian Union setting Starfleet game?

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Once my game ends, sure.I've got 4 episodes left.I'll have to hunt down the ICON rulebook though.And there's the possibility that my game might go into extra episodes.Why are'nt you running CODA(it,s pretty smooth)?

I have them. However, depending on what happens to my unit. I may be back in SD by SEPT. Or tommorow. Or gone the next day.

It's all up in the air now.

As for not running CODA. I still have ICON books, and never switched over. I like the Character creation better in ICON. And Spacedock rocks.
    I could Narrate if you want.

DeviantArt Slacker MAL Support US Servicemembers
    "The Federation needs men like you, doctor. Men of conscience. Men of principle. Men who can sleep at night... You're also the reason Section Thirty-one exists -- someone has to protect men like you from a universe that doesn't share your sense of right and wrong." Sloan, Section Thirty-One

Sounds good.I would play ICON if that's what it takes to play as a character.My only problem is I don't have enough time for multiple games.Between ST and playing and painting Confrontation Miniatures I'm kind of tapped.So here's my suggestion:if you hit SD before the end of my game's season you can join in and we'll help you out with learning CODA.After that I'm open for a new game and some of my current players will probably want in too.I've been pretty picky about who I have let in and they're a good group.