Thread: 'Official' Cardassian books

'Official' Cardassian books

At one point, I know someone put up some Cardassian's books that were supposed to be a portion of the 'official' LUGTrek Cardassian boxed edition. I had them on my hard drive, but due to technical problems, I lost my copies...

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for them.

If you are referring to Steve Long's "Spacedock" supplement, "Ships of the Cardassian Union", you will find that <a href=http://www.trek-rpg.net/trek/core/comp_core_netbooks.htm>here</a>.

There was also another project, put together by posters. This consists of two volumes; I have them, but I no longer remember where I found them. However, inside I found the address <a href="mailto://CardassianSpace@aol.com">CardassianSpace@aol.com</a> which might put you in touch with someone who can help you.

Good luck!

Steve Kenson wrote a portion of the Cardie sourcebook for LUG and posted it on the web. A link to his site can be found in the transporter room of the main Trek-RPGnet site.
    Greg

"The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had."
    Madworld, Donnie Darko.

You can find the Cardassian double book project by going here: http://anomaly.mushpark.com/index2.html -- then clicking on "Transfers" and then scrolling down to Cardassians.

While you are there, you should take a look at the rest of the site.

Fortunae,

Those were the 'books' I was looking for... Thanks a million.

There was also chapters 4, 5, & 6 of the never released book "Iron and Ash" . I forget the author's name though.
    Phoenix...

"I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity,
    but maybe we should just remove all the safety lables and let nature take it's course"

"A Place For Everything & Nothing In It's Place"

"There was also chapters 4, 5, & 6 of the never released book "Iron and Ash" . I forget the author's name though."

Steve Kenson. See Greg Smith's message above.

Originally posted by Owen E Oulton
    "There was also chapters 4, 5, & 6 of the never released book "Iron and Ash" . I forget the author's name though."

Steve Kenson. See Greg Smith's message above.
    Ah, Thanks Owen. I missed that line.