Thread: Upcoming ENT episode: "First Flight"

Upcoming ENT episode: "First Flight"

Go here:

http://www.startrek.com/production/s...les/031903.asp

Sound interesting! Any comments, thoughts? Hopefully this one will get a more positive fan response than "Regeneration."
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."

-Gimli, son of Gloin (The Fellowship of the Ring)

Sounds interesting... I just hope it won't turn into a "fighter jocks movie" episode. At least we'll be given to see more ships

It's funny to have a character named A. G. Robinson... wonder if he knows a good tailor ?
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster

Originally posted by Liz Not Beth
    This sounds intresting.... Over at Flare they're already discussing the tech-bits that may or may not be gleened from this.

I look forward to Regeneration and this episode... Who knows? Maybe this will be a turning-point in Enterprise quality!

Then again, maybe Bush will be replaced by Gore while we all sleep.

I think the former is more likely... but not by much.

Hey, C5, I love a good "fighter jocks" show... but a bad one pisses me off royally. Don't get me started on all the things that were wrong with "Top Gun" and don't even mention "Iron Eagle".

Anyway, as usual, I hope this is a good episode, but, as usual, I don't expect much.
    + &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;<

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalm 144:1

At least Iron Eagle gave us Queen's "One Vision."

While conversing at my FLGS with a gentleman referred to as *cough* very opinionated *cough* he was complaining incessantly about Enterprise. Some of the things he said were true, and others were him just flying off. He has this big beef that Archer's only qualification for captain was that "his father failed to create the Warp 5 engine." Now, while I agree they've not previously shown what Archer's qualifications were, that doesn't mean he didn't deserve the post. Now we get some backstory. Yeah!

-- Daniel
    - Daniel "A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."

Talking

Thought Archer's qualifications were, "Biggest whiner on Earth" along with, "He's Not Bitter against Vulcans" degree.

sorry....couldn't resist
    A brave little theory, and actually quite coherent for a system of five or seven dimensions -- if only we lived in one.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Now We Are Alone"

Originally posted by BouncyCaitian
    Thought Archer's qualifications were, "Biggest whiner on Earth" along with, "He's Not Bitter against Vulcans" degree.

sorry....couldn't resist
    How about "Has Best-Trained Dog In Starfleet?"