Thread: Rumors, rumors...

Talking Rumors, rumors...

According to some sources, Q, the omnipotent nemesis of Captain Picard is scheduled to appear in the upcoming Enterprise episodes.
    Productor Rick Berman is reported to have said that continuity will be ensured, since Q will actually use another letter of the alphabet to identify himself. Berman has denied the rumors according to which this letter would be B or B&B.
    Actor John deLancie said he has indeed been contacted by Paramount, but has not given any aditionnal data.

Another source reports the existence of a script, according to which Data would appear in Enterprise. The story would be that the explosion of the Scimitar sent Data back in time to be rescued by Archer. Rumors of a long term contract for actor Brent Spiner would support these allegations.

On an unrelated subject, another Sci Fi series, Quantum Leap, is said to be restarted soon. The stories would focus on Sam's adventures after being sent two centuries into the future. According to some wild rumors, this series has actually been covertly aired for two years.

Any takers ?
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

ARRRGH!

'nuff said

Salinas, Calif., USA (a Chiefs fan in an unholy land)
    Sounds like April 1 shenanegans to me.
    Davy Jones

"Frightened? My dear, you are looking at a man who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom, and chuckled at catastrophe! I was petrified."
    -- The Wizard of Oz

This message has been removed on request by the
    poster

Originally posted by Sea Tyger
    You bet!!!

Hey, I love jokes...
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Check out the Captain Pike interveiw www.startrek.com
    "I am not a Merry Man!"-Worf

Originally posted by Sea Tyger
    Definitely. There were even people who believe their April Fools joke last year about the NX-01 crew encountering Khan and the Botany Bay.
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."

-Gimli, son of Gloin (The Fellowship of the Ring)