Thread: arg! what takes so long!

arg! what takes so long!

i have been waiting for 5 months on a reply for being a Product champ. I sent a email to (someone, I forgot who) and he has not replyed. I know their are some D ppl here, what do you guys now? I really really want to be a product camp for my state (Oregon, we dont have one) and their is alot of interest in my area, but not card shop that carries the books for about a hour so, I need some info, please help
    Ulaire Chang, Dark Lord of the Sith
    AIM: ensigndan
    MSN and Hotmail: ensigndan@hotmail.com
    Yahoo: chang1701

My question remains, how often are you going to ask this question? You've been told time and again that no one here has any input on the Product Champion program, and you've been told who at Decipher does have input on it and how to contact them.

Do you actually read the replies to your messages?
    Patrick Goodman -- Tilting at Windmills

"I dare you to do better." -- Captain Christopher Pike

Beyond the Final Frontier: CODA Star Trek RPG Support

okie....

it has been sometime sence I have posted in this part of TrekRPG, I have not asked here for some time. and if you don't know the answer, don't post telling me to stop posting, cuase I have only posted this question twice, and it has been a long time.
    Ulaire Chang, Dark Lord of the Sith
    AIM: ensigndan
    MSN and Hotmail: ensigndan@hotmail.com
    Yahoo: chang1701

From personal experience, let me say that Kevin Reitzel is a very busy person. I can also say that if you aren't selected, you will never know.

I would suggest emailing for another application (to make sure it hasn't changed from the one you sent in) and send it in again.

Just remember that Kevin only adds new PC's at certain times of the year, and I believe he just finished adding a new batch of them, so don't expect a response soon.

Good Luck!

If it's any consolation, I haven't heard back yet either, and it's been some 5 months. I'm not too worried about it. I still do my part by being a playtester and hounding my local bookstores to carry the items.

You can be an unofficial product champion and still support the game. I'm sure Decipher would appreciate it.