Thread: More info on ENT "The Expanse" (spoilers galore)

More info on ENT "The Expanse" (spoilers galore)

Go here:

http://www.startrek.com/production/s...les/040903.asp

So far, the only problem I can see is that I thought the Breen were the first alien species to successfully attack Earth. But what the hell... if it turns out to be a good episode, it doesn't matter.

Oh, and the mention of a 22nd-century Duras ancestor on ENT... should be cool!
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."

-Gimli, son of Gloin (The Fellowship of the Ring)

Wow... sounds interesting. It would be cool if this Bermuda Triangle was a space-time anomaly sending the NX 01 somewhere (or somewhen, or someuniverse) else for a couple of episodes (not the entire series, I hope, but a season would be quite fun).
    Then again, they could invoke a reset button at the end of the second part of the cliffhanger.

On the matter of successful attacks on Earth, I guess you could count the Whale Probe of STIV, so the Breen wouldn't have been the first.
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Even more "Expanse" info

This was also just released on startrek.com:

Wednesday, May 21, "The Expanse": Season Finale — A mysterious and deadly force emerges from the far reaches of the universe threatening to destroy all of humanity, and Enterprise, the only Earth vessel with the ability and technology to track down this new menace and confront it, sets out on its new mission.

So now we know what the "revisions" to the premise of the show they were talking about are! Sounds very, very awesome! I can't wait to find out what the "alien threat" is... I can only hope they'll be as well-developed as the Dominion was on DS9- but not as overused as the Borg on VOY.
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."

-Gimli, son of Gloin (The Fellowship of the Ring)