Thread: CODA Borg Assimilation Rules

CODA Borg Assimilation Rules

Alright, I have a question if anyone has any ideas on this for the CODA game. I have the rules from the LUG game. So no LUG Assimilation Rules. I Really need CODA Assimilation Rules.

Does anyone know the Borg Assimilation Rules for the CODA? Or any good ideas on them?
    Hey my opinion

Without Star Trek: The Original Series there would be no other Trek Series or Movies regardless of shows rewriting the Series past.

Arrow

IIRC, there are some rules about assimilation in the upcoming Aliens CODA supplement, where the Borg are covered.
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Originally posted by C5
    IIRC, there are some rules about assimilation in the upcoming Aliens CODA supplement, where the Borg are covered.
    How do you know that Aliens will have anything on the Borg I have not heard of any Species that they are putting in the book yet.
    If you know of a list I would love to see what is on it.
    Hey my opinion

Without Star Trek: The Original Series there would be no other Trek Series or Movies regardless of shows rewriting the Series past.

Originally posted by T'lara
    How do you know that Aliens will have anything on the Borg I have not heard of any Species that they are putting in the book yet.
    If you know of a list I would love to see what is on it.
    As requested:

http://forum.trek-rpg.net/showthread...ghlight=Aliens

Originally posted by CorpBoy
    As requested:

http://forum.trek-rpg.net/showthread...ghlight=Aliens
    THank you!
    Hey my opinion