Thread: miniatures from FASA

miniatures from FASA

Hey,

I got some minis from a garage sale and they're unopened (meaning that the wrapping is still there except one has a little hole ripped from the plastic) of FASA collector miniatures mainly from Star Trek 2, one is Klingon battle crusiser with 8 or nine plus one ship and the other is the crew of the Reliant with the ship. I was wondering... how much are they worth? or should i just open the damn things and play with them?

peace,love,empathy

I can say nothing about the Klingon miniatures, but I just checked ebay for ongoing auctions and there are currently two people trying to sell the Regula stuff. The first auction will end tomorrow (at least here in Germany), price $9.99, no bids so far, the second is still a about week to go, the current bid is $1. So, I guess they are worth something between 5 and 10 US$. The Klingon miniatures are probably worth the same, possibly more, considering that there is no ongoing auction. Therefore the logical conclusion is that there might be less of them around than of the Regula miniatures.

But I would keep them, anyway.
    I love miniatures.
    “Worried? I’m scared to death. But I’ll be damned if I’m going to let them change the way I live my life.” - Joseph Sisko - Paradise Lost

Moving to General RP, Systems, & Mechanics.

The Klingon minis are a bit harder to find. I've seen them go on ebay for anywhere between $20 - $30.