Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FREE Trek RPG Books

Talking FREE Trek RPG Books

What? Am I insane? Well, clearly I am, but that's beside the point. I have on my shelf a number of old LUG Icon books that I've decided to give away.

Now, for you Coda fans out there, many of these books have information which could easily be transported to your own games without any conversion. Nifty free resources.

All I'm asking for is that you pay for shipping of the books. If you feel overcome with joy at my generosity you can perhaps spread the love about the goodness of TrekRPGNet to your RPG friends.

Okay, so here's what I have:
    TNG Narrator's Screen and booklet (x5), still shrink wrapped
    TNG Holodeck Adventures (x2)
    TNG Planetary Adventures (x4)
    Starfleet Intelligence: The First Line (x4)
    DS9 Narrator's Screen and booklet (x9), still shrink wrapped
    The Romulans: Way of D'era (x1), all 3 books, no box & no map

All items are in "like new" condition and only have shelf ware. Obviously the shrink wrapped items are perfectly new.

Drop me an e-mail if interested. All items on a first-come/first-serve basis. Please only take items you are interested in or know you will use.

Update! What's left:

TNG Narrator's Screen and booklet (x4), still shrink wrapped
    TNG Holodeck Adventures (x1)
    TNG Planetary Adventures (x3)
    Starfleet Intelligence: The First Line (x3)
    DS9 Narrator's Screen and booklet (x8), still shrink wrapped

Unfortunately, I've already got all these. Well, except the DS9 Screen, but I don't have the DS9 core rulebook either....
    The darkness inside me is a lot scarier than the darkness out there....

Free Stuff!!!

I sent an email last night...hope you got it but haven't heard back. It could be lost in that vast, dark expanse of cyberspace out there. Just trying to make sure. I am working on building up my Icon collection of goodies. I could sure use

TNG Holodeck Adventures
    TNG Planetary Adventures
    DS9 Narrator's Screen and booklet

If you got my email, great, if not, I sure would like to add these things to my collection. You can email me @

nicadaemus@hsnp.com

I'll pay however you'd like, and media mail shipping would be fine. Look forward to hearing from you.
    <i>"On Earth there is no poverty, no crime, no war. You look out the window of Starfleet headquarters, and you see paradise. Well, it's easy to be a saint in paradise."</i> Benjamin Sisko

I sent off an email too for the adventure books. I like to rip apart adventures but I use so little that I wait for them to be discounted. But this get me to reactivate an account after more than a year of lurking. Which might be a bad thing depending on how one reacts.

Don, i sent a message as well.
    Star Trek: Revelations
    ep: 01x05 Countdown

That's pretty cool Don, Unfortunatly I bought them all when they came out

Is it possible to ship these books out of the US ?
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Robbert: The DS9 screen should still be of use to you unless you just don't like DS9.

I presume everyone intersted has e-mailed me and I'll be going through those e-mails shortly.

Hey Don,
    Any update? Havn't heard anything on this board or by email. Unless you didn't get my email then i would be very

Question ????

Me either...the suspense is killing me...hope to hear from you soon!
    <i>"On Earth there is no poverty, no crime, no war. You look out the window of Starfleet headquarters, and you see paradise. Well, it's easy to be a saint in paradise."</i> Benjamin Sisko

Same here man I am very interested in your offer. I sent you an email but in case you didn't get it please contact me. I'm interested in what ever is avialable.
    "Target all your firepower on the nearest Federation starship!" Yoda, Episode II

Question ???????

So...anybody heard anything? Did I miss out? Were the free books sucked into a temporal anomaly? I want my money back! Wait, they were free....Anyway, are you out there? Can I have some free Icon books...please?

I havn't heard a peep out of Don.