Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aslan's potential forum game.

Originally posted by AslanC
    OKay tell ya what C5 you are number one on the wait list.

And if Liz turns us down or isn't interested, you can jump right in
    Thanks! And, for Liz, does that mean I can play the role she asked to play ?
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

Originally posted by C5
    Thanks! And, for Liz, does that mean I can play the role she asked to play ?
    ummmm
    NO!

NEVER!

Okay C5 I jsut confirmed that Liz is not interested as she really wanted to play a Q

So you are in.

Get me your idea

Online Gaming Q

Clearly I am a newbie around here. I was wondering, will this campaign actually be run *in* the forum, as in we can watch what is happening or once chosen, it then runs itself behind closed doors?

Just curious, because I would love the opportunity to play with the flexibility of running it through a forum that would give me a day or so to respond before the next move.

Thanks,

Captain Sisko

Unhappy

And here I was going to ask if I could use the character I was working on for Evan Hershman's now-defunct "Starbase 619" campaign, Starfleet logistics expert Lt. Commander Meredith Davies. Guess I'll have to shelve her indefnintely...
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Re: Online Gaming Q

Originally posted by Captain.Sisko Clearly I am a newbie around here. I was wondering, will this campaign actually be run *in* the forum, as in we can watch what is happening or once chosen, it then runs itself behind closed doors?

Just curious, because I would love the opportunity to play with the flexibility of running it through a forum that would give me a day or so to respond before the next move.
    It will indeed be for public display dude

Send me a character idea and I will gladly add you to the wait list if you like

Originally posted by AslanC
    Okay C5 I jsut confirmed that Liz is not interested as she really wanted to play a Q

So you are in.

Get me your idea
    Sorry, just saw this post today. I PMed the answer (and no Q is involved - oh BTW I forgot, each of the ideas I submitted were actually Douwds in disguise )
    Last edited by C5; 04-30-2003 at 03:05 AM.
    "The main difference between Trekkies and Manchester United fans is that Trekkies never trashed a train carriage. So why are the Trekkies the social outcasts?"
    Terry Pratchett

I'll add myself to the waiting line with your permission Aslan
    Jesus saves... and takes half damage.
    --+
    (www.btvs-rpg.net)

Darn, that's what I get for ignoring this forum for a few days...

Sign me up for the waiting list too.

AAARGH!

Somehow I've missed this thread until today, once again missing out on the opening rounds of a forum game. And I already had a character lying around who never got to jump in on the Starbase 619 game (since it got shut down right after my character was approved...).

Ah well, I guess I better get my name on the waiting list as well.

*Scribble Scribble Scribble*

See, there it is. No, I didn't just cross out Anarchy Bob's name. Ow, hey, watch the face!

-Chris Landmark
    "Was entstanden ist, das muss vergehen. Was vergangen, auferstehn." -Klopstock & Mahler

"Only liberals really think. Only liberals are intellectual. Only liberals understand the needs of their fellows." How much viciousness lay concealed in that word! Odrade thought. How much secret ego demanding to feel superior. - Heretics of Dune

The Waitlist

Anarchy Bob
    Lancer
    Chris Landmark

Maybe Captain Sisko (let me know)

Please send me character ideas.

1 Starfleet
    1 Civilian
    1 Other

Thanks guys.

PM me for this stuff

Okay I am noticing a trend towards the most fleshed out characters being non-Starfleet.

So I may change the setting to a trading station in the Draconis Outback and opening up the floor to all kinds of renegades, rogues at al.

Thoughts?

Comments?

I'd prefer keeping a StarFleet background (even if there is only a minority of StarFleet players), to keep a Star Trek feel, but that's just me, and it's not vital.
    Terry Pratchett

Okay well since nothing has really been hammered down...

What about Starfleet taking over and opening up Empok Nor?

Making it a forward watch point against the Breen and the Tzenkethi?

That way we get everything some love about Starfleet and the cool smuggler/renegade/rogue stuff.

Whatever wets your whistle.

Regards,
    CKV.