Thread: Two ICON Questions

Two ICON Questions

First off has anyone ever dressed up the Character Sheets put out by LUG in Adobe form that can be written on? I could not find any searching these boards or one from MIP.

Second, I guess is a two part question: what would be the difference (and advantage) of Artistic Expression (Pottery [for example]) between (or over) Craft (Pottery)? I am working on a Species Template for a culture rich in sculpture, painting, architecture, pottery, weaving and matting but am unsure as to which skill (or both?) to include in the skills.

Do I understand this correctly in that Artistic Expression covers more of the artistic value as where craft would cover its practical usefullness? Someone with Art. Expr. (Pottery) would make nice looking jars, but someone with Craft (Pottery) would make more sturdy/usefull jars?

Thanks for the assist! As always it is greatly appreciated!
    Steven "redwood973" Wood

"Man does not fail. He gives up trying."

Patrick Murphy's sheets, available in the Computer Core of the main site, are write-enabled so you can fill them out and print them, IIRC.

I would tend to agree with your assessment of the difference between Artistic Expression and Craft. for the most part. The most beautiful and well-made pottery would, of course, be made by someone who had both skills...

Slow-reacting move from Narrator's Forum to General RP.
    AKA Breschau of Livonia (mainly rpg forums)
    Gaming blog 19thlevel