Thread: Unusal Request for help with my LUG Trek Series

Lightbulb Unusal Request for help with my LUG Trek Series

I am in need of some help from my fellow narrators out there. I have this Lcars layout for Personal Records. I want to use it as a prop in my game. I need photos for starfleet personnel. If anyone has any character pics they wish to send & any background info I would greatly appreciate it. Also if you'd like the layout let me know. Would be happy to e-mail it to you. It is in Jpeg format.
    Thanks in advance.
    ------------------
    Captain Darkbane
    U.S.S. Lexington NCC-1709
    "Set Phasers to Stun? who's idea was that? {resets phaser to disrupt} Romulans are tough... They can take it!

[This message has been edited by Devlynn Darkbane (edited 02-25-2001).]

Question

What type of photos? Original characters, people in homemade costumes, etc.?

I've just sent you 4 images I made up for prominent NPCs in my game. Enjoy!

My friend Scavenger has a photo of Goran Visnjic as Captain Mackenzie Calhoun. Go to http://www.geocities.com/scavgraphics/trek/index.html and go to the bottom picture on that page.

Cool

Homemade character photos or ones in costume. Thanks Owen I got the photos. And I have Samson downloaded from the character section here. I need pics that you'd typically see in a personnel file. I'll check out the link. Thanks.

------------------
    Captain Darkbane
    "Set Phasers to Stun? who's idea was that? {resets phaser to disrupt} Romulans are tough... They can take it!

[This message has been edited by Devlynn Darkbane (edited 02-25-2001).]

for any one, i can make photos with your head on starfleet uniform whith ensign to captain rank. if you want one or more, mail-me
    - for any photo :
    you must to be face
    i prefere you are over a white or blue wall

[This message has been edited by kalamaro (edited 02-27-2001).]

Hey Owen, is it possible I could get my hands on those npc photos... and then i'll take over the world. ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!- (takes medicine)
    Oh anyway, just my .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000001 cents. better than those with $.02 cents, because..... just beacuse!

Lightbulb

Hey Owen...
    Do you have a detailed background for Lt. Cmdr. Samson? Such as d.o.b. Stardate she graduated the academy, first assignment, and ships she served on. any special commendations or reprimands, noteworthy events, and her hobbies? If you do & could e-mail them to me I will send you one of the personal data files on her.
    Thanks again for the NPC pics.

------------------
    Captain Darkbane

Exact years of birth and graduation would depend on when your game is set. Her assignments are detailed in the character writeup. She entered Academy at age 18 and graduated at age 22. Add the lengths of her assignemnts together and her current age is 42 (1-year Cadet Cruise, 2 years on Slater's World, 7 years on the Yasaba, 7 years on Gavra III, and 3 on the Crazy Horse). Current game year in my Relic campaign is late 2375.